38

Taehyung Pov

"So let's start with simple things first? I've already introduced myself, so its your turn." She smiled at me, making me even more uncomfortable.

"I'm Taehyung.."

"Right, would it be better for you if we spoke in English or Korean? I understand that you recently moved here, your korean may not be that great."

"Korean..." I'm practically fluent now, I guess Jungkook was right. Going to school helped.

"Your father, tell me about him?"

"Uh.. which one?" My thoughts flew out of my mouth, leaving a concerned look in the creepy lady. On papers, Jungkook is my dad, biologically my father is dead, and I also secretly see Namjoon more of a father figure thsn anyone. He kinda just gives off that dad vibe.

"..." She look over at her desk and then back at me.

"My biological one? Or Jungkook?"

"Oh, I wasn't aware that you were adopted.." I internally sighed, you would at least think they knew the basic stuff. This place is useless!

Even if there is something wrong with me, these clueless as*holes won't be able to do sh*t!
_____
Jungkook Pov

"So explain what you mean exactly?" Clipbord lady asked me. I took a deep breath and went through my memories.

"Taehyung, doesn't seem himself lately. I mean like he.. no... uh he sometimes is over excited.. to the point where its almost fake? And then he has moments where his rage is too much for him, he can't even remember what he did when calms down.. And the main thing that bothers me... I haven't seen the real Taehyung in weeks...." I looked at her.

"..."

" Sometimes he's like a young child, other times almost a young man, or a hormonal teenager. To be honest I'm not even sure if how I'm explaining it is correct. He just doesn't seem to be the Taehyung that I first me-." A sudden noise came from a speaker on the wall.

"We have a code blue, all vistors ate being requested to stay where they are. I repeat a code blue." The mic shut off.

"A code.. blue? Oh! A medical emergency right?" The lady nodded standing up and receiving a text message.

"Mr. Jeon, I'm gonna ask you to follow me. There's an issue with your son"

___

(Short chapter... sorry peeps :/)