5

WARNING: Drug use/mentions, Sexual Content and Minor Cursing.

I slowly walked down the hallway. It was after school and most of the teachers left. Even mister Jungkook, which means I will have to walk home. But im not complaining.

Like who doesnt want to walk in the pourning rain for a good 15-ish  minutes. So walking down the hall and putting my hood up, I walk out the front of the school.

The walk home was rough, cold and dark. I didnt leave the school until 5:30 because most afterschool classes ended then and I didnt want to be locked in the school overnight.

So it was dark and it was already cloudy. It didnt help when a fricking truck splashed me and ruined my clothes. Thanks alot.

When I eventually reached the house I quietly opened the door.

__
3rd Person

Smoke and the smell of weed filled Tae's nose as he was greeted my 2 men smoking on the couch. Normally after seeing them he would just close the door and leave, but considering he was soaked and didnt really mind a beating, he walked in.

He walked rught past the men and down the hallway. Eventually reaching his room and changing into something less wet. A ling gray t-shirt and ripped jeans.

He then walked out if his room quietly and sneakly down the hall way to the kitchen, he had to get some bandages to clean his old wounds. But stopped short when someone called for him.

"Yeah! You" Tae turned around. "C'mon get over here" Tae cautiously walked over to the man who called him. The man grabbed him by his side pulling Tae onto his knee. Making him feel uncomfortable. Tae shuddered.

"Sir.."

"Shh.." The man slide his fingers slighty down his pants and kept them on the hook of his small hips. "How old are you? 11? 13?" Tae grabbed his hands when he tried to bring his hand farther down into his pants.  "Age is just a number" The man mumbled into Tae's ear, letting his hot breathe touch his ear.

"Sir.. I..Im not very..." The man moved Tae into a different position on his lap and began to slowly grind. "Stop please.." Tae said struggling to leave the man's grasp that held on to his hips tightly. Tae look to the other man for help but only a smirk appeared. "STOP" Tae yelled when the man's hand traveled and began touching his privates. When he didnt, Tae hit him with the back of his head. Hitting him right in the nose.

The man let go out of shock and pain, while tae got up and ran down the hall. Just in time for his Aunt to appear out of her room in only red panties. She watched Tae run past and into his room.

She walked into the living room and a older man followed her out of the bedroom.

"Did you touch him?" She asked quietly to one of the men. He scoffed and stood up. "Answer me. Did you touch him?"

"And if I did? He was just there, and you were taking too long. What was I supposed to do? Not touch him?"

The lady grabbed a stray cigarette tray at hit him in the face with it. "He's mine and off the menu!" She yelled.

The man grabbed his bloody face and took a step back. He slighty laughed. "So your saying your son.. ain't for business? You'd make a lot more using him then your old body that wont last long!" He yelled the last part.

She hit him again and yelled "Get Out! Im closed!" When he didnt move she threw it at him, breaking the tv. All 3 men went straight out the door and she locked it behind them.

Tae locked the door and grabbed his rabbit from the box. He went to his closet, where he hid himself behind a pile of clothes. There he would feel safe and small, it was a place he could show weakness.

He cried, digging his head into his rabbit. Letting the toy soak up his tears. He believes that sometimes you just need to cry and let it all out to get better. This was that time for him.

So he cried, wishing his mom could come save him. A women he never knew. He cried knowing that once he was done, he woild have to receive a beating from his Aunt. He cried knowing that he was weak, lonely and even though he was a man he couldnt defie his aunt due to fear. A fear that will and is always with him. To him there is no escape.

__

Sorry this chapter is a bit short ^_^