21

Warning: Possible triggering moments!

3rd Person

Jungkook's eyes changed to a dark red as he pinned down Taehyung, the room filled with a mixture of many emotions. Anger, Lust, Sadness and Fear. Fear had filled the young boy as he watched a man who he thought loved him turn into some beast, one that did not seem to be able to even recognize him anymore. He had cried for forgiveness not knowing what terrible crime he had committed to make Jungkook this way, not knowing that the man who held him down was no longer Jungkook.. but a monster that has to have his way.

Jungkook growled loudly, shaking the whole room. The younger was no longer afraid, he was shocked. The man named Jungkook seemed to no longer exist, his once sweet loving smile replaced by a face full of anger showing dangerously sharp teeth. During this time, nether dared to move. Taehyung who had barely moved an inch since the reveal of the teeth and Jungkook who was too busy fighting internally. Namjoon who was now secretly listening from a different room, debating whether or not to step in. Hoping that they would be able to somehow settle their fight that had definitely gone past the level of just saying sorry. More then what was needed was revealed, putting them all at risk.

Jungkook stared straight into Taehyungs eyes, trying to calm down and regain control. But the vulnerable state of the boy had made him feel more than what he had started the argument with. His wolf was no longer angry but filled with horniness, Jungkook knew that what he was feeling was not something he should feel at the moment. But even when trying to convince himself and his wolf that he'd be breaking so many rules, morals and even his own sense of right and wrong.. his body pushed forward.

Jungkook pushed his lips against Taehyung's, forcing entry into his mouth. The boy struggled underneath him, trying to get away. But Jungkook did not care that the Taehyung had rejected the kiss, his rejection only made him want more. Within moments the hands that once held the small boy down had reached the chest of the boy, Jungkook had forcibly ripped Taehyung's shirt off.

Taehyung screamed for help but was soon muffled by Jungkook's hand, tears ran down his face as his last attempt to get away failed. The other hand was now at the boy's pants, fumbling with the button. Namjoon listened from afar, knowing that Jungkook was doing something wrong, something terrible. But he could not bring himself to challenge Jungkook, his leader.

Jungkook readjusted himself, stripping away his top and pulling Taehyung closer to him, closer to his crotch. Jungkook was already ready to enter the boy, his member made his pants feel tight. Jungkook kissed Taehyung once again, this time leaving a small trail of affectionate kisses from his mouth to his abdomen. Taehyung had given up fighting a long time ago, and tried blocking the sensations he was feeling. But even then small moans had escaped his plump red lips, making Jungkook even more excited.

Jungkook's fingers lingered on the waistband of Taehyung's red boxers, his eyes studied the face of Taehyung. His face red, soaked with tears and embarrassment, he was clearly not having as much fun as he was. Sudden guilt washed upon him, his wolf no longer to be found, he was in control now. He was in control since the beginning.

He took a moment to collect his thoughts, he had done something terrible, something that would take forever to make up for. Not only did he almost rape Taehyung but he had revealed his true personality. He had to get away for awhile. It was his fault.

"Namjoon!" Jungkook yelled, stumbling off the boy and grabbing his shirt to cover himself. Namjoon immediately came running in his human form, not even shocked from the scene of what had happened. "Fix him" Jungkook shouted running past Namjoon, Jungkook couldn't help Taehyung right now. He had to fix himself before he could even think about apologizing to Taehyung, quickly too. Their flight would leave in a few hours and they could not afford to miss it.

-------

(So -__- what do you guys think of my first attempt at writing smut? Hopefully by the time my other books reach this point, I'll be a better writer. I also wanna apologize if I offended anyone or anything, I know rape/sexual assault is a big thing, so I made sure to put a warning. Sorry again.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEOMGYU