12

I looked around the room as he grabbes something he forgot, by the door there was 4 pairs of shoes. Mine, his and most likely someone elses. The house was dirty but not trashed, clothes littererd the floor with random papers and old take out food. But the kitchen seemed quite clean, the blanket I was sitting on that was on the couch aas wore out, probably because it was super old.

One of the other couches were missing a cushion and a stray chair laid on its side by the window with black curtians. He obviously hasn't cleaned in a while.

"How old are you?" Jackson spoke jorean to me as he kneeled in front of me, looking through the items he had brought. I remained quiet though, if he had found out my real age. He'd prbably say that I am old enough and question things, so I didnt say anything. "10? 11? 12?" I didnt answer. "Fine, be that way" He said playfully. And a small laugh escaped me as he made a funny face.

"Hey, why are you home early?" A man said fron the hallway behind me, was it chinese that he spoke? I looked at him and he made direct eye contact with me. I gulped.

"I didn't find anyone, willing to fall for it"  I was completely unsure of what was happening, I speak only a little chinese. Do to the fact my school teaches french, spanish and chinese. But that doesnt mean I'll retain any information in an actual conversations. "Take your shirt off" Jackson asked me as his friend came closer.

"Whats wrong with him? No, who is he?" The man spoke in english this time, these people are confusing.

"A kid, thats all" Jackson forcefully took my shirt off. Although I didnt have much cuts there. He just probably assumed that the dried blood that was on my shirt was from there. Not knowing most cane from the gash in my head, thats covered by my hair.
His face contorted as he saw my bruises. obviously I tried to hide most of myself but he didnt seem to care, and used his strength to overpower my attempts. The man before was just watching. It made me feel uneasy.

"I dont know your relationship but shouldnt you take him to the hospital." The man spoke in korean. I only understood the Hospital part though, so I shouted 'no' at him.

"He doesnt want to go and he cant go" English again. Can't they just stick to one language? Its hurting my head more than the bloody cut on it. Jackson puts bandages on my wounds.

"My head hurts" I said in korean. He looked up at me and asked where. I pointed to the part of my head that had blood dripped down the side of it. I felt very dizzy but apparently all that lost of blood didnt mean anything more. I'm still alive. He touched the wound and I winced in pain.

"Mark help me" At least I understood that chinese. The new guy mark came by and moved around my hair alot. "He's training to be a certain type of docter, he can help" If he could then why didnt he before? I was trusting Jackson thinking he was the better option.

"He needs stitches"

"Stitches?!?" Jackson screamed something out of shock. Was it bad? Am I going to die?

"Hold on, I'll get the actual emergency kit and my other stuff too." He stood up and jogged down the hallway.

"What?" My eyes teared. I wanted to what was going on too. I feel useless, confused and scared. I want jungkook.

"Its okay, it wont hurt"  He said in korean. That was usually a bad sign. My head was pounding and my body was aching. I felt super tired and felt that my eyes could shut any moment. I was dazing in and out. Eventually Mark returned and at some point I was lifted and put on something cold. Probably a counter or table. I wasnt sure what they were doing at first but it hurt terribly. Eventually it was just kinda numby? It didnt hurt then. And the whole time Jackson was trying to make me laugh, most likely to keep me awake. But in the end I fell asleep.