32

"So what did you do?" Chanyeol asked casually slouching in his chair leaning on his desk, once in a while sneaking a peak at the child next to Jungkook which was clearly sparking his interest.

"It was just a fight" Jungkook stated.

"Wow.. just a fight? After all these years the first thing you do when you arrive is fight? Not the smartest, I mean you even involved your brother and mother. That's saying alot.." He swirled over in his chair and looked at Jungkook ear. "Well.. at least the damn human didnt make it worse, I'll just prescribe some pain medicine and some regeneration enhances." He shrugged rolling back to his computer.

"How's my mom..and Namjoon?"

"Better than they should be, I'd say they could be released today but with what they came in with.. Humans are gonna have a problem with that"

"True"

"So..." Chanyeol started typing on his computer. "Are we just gonna ignore that you have a child?" He turned around to face Jungkook. "I mean he is yours right?" Chanyeol sniffed the air.

"Uh.. yeah. Taehyung meet your uncle!" Taehyung nodded and bowed to the man, showing respect.

"Come here. Let me bandage your ear and give you a boost shot so you dont bleed to death." Chanyeol grabbed a kit that was hidden in a secret compartment in his desk. He pulled out bandages and a giant needle.

"Do I really need that?" Jungkook's voice quivered. "I know I wont bleed to death, I would of by now if that was the case."

"Well do you wanna die from a inhuman infection?"

"Uh-" Before he could speak Chanyeol jabbed it into his arm, sparking a little a blood. "OW"

"We all know you didn't feel it, your a damn monster when it comes to pain tolerance. I'm sure your internal organs are fully healed correct?"

"Probably.."

"Well if not the shot should help" He said putting down the weapon and grabbing the bandages. Then carefully wrapping the injury.

"Well you can go and now. I dont really have any business with you guys. To be honest you guys are wasting my time, I could be resting on my break but no~"

"To be honest you talk too much, shut your snout" Hobi joked.

"HoW cRUeL?!" Chanyeol exaggerated.

"Yeah well I'll go see my mother then, if your so busy" Jungkook quoted the air. "Hobi, Tae, let's go" All three went through the door ignoring Chanyeol.

____

Short Chapter yet again but I uploaded 2 times today for this book so...