35

Warning: Cursing and mentions of sexual things

3rd Pov

"What do you mean his eyes glowed?" Namjoon asked not believing anything Jungkook tried to say to him.

"I don't know?! We did some things and then they glowed?!?"

"So you had sex with him while you were drunk, you just need to stop drinking. His eyes didn't glow"

"First of all, we didn't go all the way and I wasn't drunk! You know how many bottles it takes for us to get drunk! One puny bottle won't do shit!" He yelled in frustration.

"You know maybe you just need sleep, you've been so busy. Soon enough you'll be seeing unicorns without the drugs!" Namjoon exclaimed in sarcasm.

"I'm being serious Namjoon."

"And so am I. Look" Namjoon pointed to Taehyung asleep on the couch. "He's completely fine, I think you're the one whose not" Jungkook frowned.

"But Namjoon" He whined. "I swear that I saw it, its was a light yellow! You got to believe me, you're the only one I can really talk to!" He tried to convince Namjoon with slight puppy eyes.

"Are you serious, you're a grown ass man."

"Please?" Jungkook pleaded dramatically in a worshipping position.

"It was yellow right?" Jungkook nodded. "But he's human right?"

"Yeah, I'm a hundred percent sure of that"

"Well then I have no fucking idea! Whose ever heard of a human with glowing yellow eyes? You sure you weren't just overheating and hallucinating a bit?" Namjoon asked seriously.

"No, I'm pretty sure! He was completely drained afterwards and didn't even say anything! He just stared at me!"

"I'm pretty sure that's just because it was his first time..." Namjoon said awkwardly.

"No! It was way different! It was like he just quit life or didn't exist anymore!"

"Can you dicks stop yelling! My head hurts!" Taehyung yelled from the couch and groaned siting up. Jungkook ran over to him.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

"What? What do you mean?" He looked at Jungkook, his eyes were normal. "The only thing wrong is that I'm gonna die of a heat stroke if you guys don't turn the air conditioner on higher!"

"See he's normal" Namjoon said standing up.

"You can't leave yet! What if something happens?!"

"Jungkook he's completely fine." Namjoon sighed putting his shoes on and making his way out of the house.

"I'll call you if anything happens!" Jungkook to him as he left.

"So do you wanna explain what happened or?"

"You don't remember?"

"Of course I do." Taehyung looked down and blushed. "I mean why are you so worried about me?"

"Oh.. I though.. that maybe I went to far.." Jungkook faked a cough.

"Why are the lights off?"

"To keep it cooler?"

"Why didn't you just turn the damn air conditioner up?"

"Right" He stood up embarrassed and grabbed the remote to adjust it"

"Imma take a shower... so lets finish our movie afterwards" Taehyung stood up and made his way down the hallway, still half naked from earlier.

"Alright.. see you then?.." Jungkook said watching Taehyung walk down the hall. "Something's not right..."

_________________

(A/N: Well I've decided to hurry up and finish this book as I've been stalling and I even made more chapters just because I was bored. (It was only supposed to be around 25 chapters) So be prepared I guess)