33

After the Alpha died all h_ll broke loose. People tried to steal territory and stuff but it stopped when the heir was announced. 

Because Jungkook's mother had married Alpha, she had gotten everything he owned. In normal (human) situations it wouldn't have worked like this but werewolves simply finish it quickly.

Since Jungkook is the oldest son, he was given partial of what his mother inherited. But within a day she gave the whole thing to him.

But even if Jungkook changed alot, all the Sex and Drug trafficking for the better. Rumors had still quickly spread that he was a jealous kid who killed his father for the money. Obviously humans were alerted  of the sudden death of a billionaire and his son's upcoming.

Thankfully the whole murder thing was kept quiet  to the humans and they don't even know Jungkook's name. So in all it kinda worked out.

But Jungkook had become extremely stressed. He had so much to do, so much to fix. He barely had anytime for Taehyung and it hurt him. Knowing that Taehyung would never forget and even possibly forgive what he had done.

It seemed all well, Taehyung was pretty much back to himself. It seemed like it never happened, Taehyung had erased it.

____

"Do I have to go???"

"Yeah" Jungkook said adjusting his false glasses as he leaned on his desk.

"Namjoon~ Can't you help me??" Taehyung whined looking toward Namjoon who just shrugged. It was Taehyung's first day of school, 2 weeks after the fight and after Alpha died.

"No"

"Appa~!! Can't you just teach me yourself or even hire tutors?!?"

"Taehyung, I'm very busy right now" Jungkook said trying to finish paperwork. The door of the office suddenly burst open.

"Hyung!" Hobi yelled out of breath.

"Sorry I couldn't keep him away" Jungkook's secretary said with her eyes looking to the floor.

"Can't you just help me a little?!?" Hobi whined. "I wanna be an idol, why don't you support me?"

"I do support you, but I wont buy you a free pass into a entertainment company" Jungkook sighed rubbing his head. "Na-young your dismissed" She nodded and left the room.

"APPA!" Taehyung yelled to get attention. 

"Taehyung you're going to be late for your first day." He pressed a button  on his phone. "Junwoo, please come up and take Taehyung to school. Forcefully if you have to" He ended the call.

"You wouldn't!" Taehyung shouted.

"He's on his way up" Jungkook smirked.

"Guys can we prioritize what important?" Hobi asked and everyone looked to him, even Namjoon who was supposed to be filling out papers but was actually sleeping. "HOW WILL I BECOME AN IDOL WITHOUT A COMPANY?!"

"Weren't you a trainee?" Namjoon asked bluntly.

"Uh.." Hobi rubbed the back of his head and blushed. "I didn't make the 3rd round.."

"Well then you clearly dont have talent! I could do better than you!" Taehyung jokingly stuck his tongue out. A knock on the door was heard. Taehyung's face went completely white.

"Come in" Jungkook said as the door opened.  "Junwoo! Welcome! Please take the brat to school" He sarcastically said leaning back in his chair and stretching his arms.

"I'm not a brat!"

"You're acting like one" Hobi stated.

"Oh please! Appa I dont wanna go!!" He screamed as Junwoo came close to grab his hand. "He's gonna hurt me!" Taehyung yelled this time and it angered Jungkook.

"TAEHYUNG, YOU NEED TO STOP! JUST GO TO FRICKING SCHOOL!" Jungkook yelled loud enough for any werewolf in the whole building to hear. It startled Junwoo and the rest but left Taehyung with tears.

Jungkook looked at him, immediately feeling regret. Not only did he just yell and hurt his mate's feelings but it also hurt him. "I'm sorry Taehyung, just go to school.. we can have fun later.."

Taehyung sniffled an okay and left holding Junwoo's hand. The went to the hall and to the elevator. And eventually reached a black expensive car, he loaded himself into it. His Gucci bookbag and his leftover tears. He was going to school.

____

"Why can't you just give me a little money??"

"No"

"Why????"

"Do I have to have my own little brother removed from my building?"

"C'mon! Just a little?"

"No! I'm busy Hoseok!" Jungkook raised his voice, immediately putting Hobi in his place.

"Right..but could we talk about this later..?"

"Out!" Jungkook pointed towards the door and Hobi bolted out it.

"DONT FORGET WE HAVE DINNER WITH JIMIN!!" Hobi yelled as he ran down the hall.

_____

"Alright class this is your new student..introduce yourself" The class was completly staring at the small boy. Taehyung's had nothing but designer clothing on, even his undershirt for the uniform was a custom made from Gucci.

Jungkook enrolled Taehyung into a school of rich kids and the elites, only because he wanted the best for his education. But most of the kids in his class who bought their way through grades and had money as their top priority.  Taehyung would surely have a great time.

_____

I plan on making a bunch of filler/fluff chapters before any other stuff comes, hopefully you wont mind. Remember to vote if you liked this chapter!