10

Warning: Physical Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Cursing, etc

Taehyung POV

"Where have you been?!??" Was the first thing I heard as I walked into the apartment. She yelled at me. She didnt throw anything or immediately start beating me. She yelled at me with concern.

"W-what?"

"I've been looking around for you! You disappeared! Didnt even try to contact me! Do you know how that makes me feel?" She is drunk, way passed drunk. She's regretting past decisions again. "Hoon-ah, c'mon get over here. Come to mommy" I took a deep breath and walked towards her. She was going to comfort me to comfort Hoon, no herself.

Hoon was her child, he died 3 months after his birth. Most likely due to the fact she was on drugs during her pregnancy. I was 4 when he was born, around 10 months after moving to the states. Its sad but it was probably better that he died then having spend a terrible life with me. If I remember correctly he would be 11 in a few days if he was alive. Sometimes she just drinks so much that she remembers the past and gets mixed up with reality. Its scary.

"Its okay Hoon, Mommy's here for you" She told me, holding me in a embrace. If I pushed her away it would be bad, she would yell at me for not accepting her love or because I am not being thankful or accepting her apology. Then a beating. But If I stayed this way, she would eventually push me off and beat me for being too clingy and say that she wished I was never born. So either way I would be beat. "What's wrong with you? Can't you see mommy loves you?!?" She grabbed my shoulders and shook me. After so many peaceful days, its wonder why something bad didn't happen.

She threw me done to the ground, making me hit the ground with a large thud. It was only 4 in the afternoon, why did she have to start already? She came towards me and grabbed my shirt, then pulled me towards her, ripping part of my shirt in the process. My bookbag fell off and my elbow began to bleed. She took the half full bottle of alcohol and dumped the rest on me, with a huge violent cracking on the wall the bottle broke. Its glass shattering around the floor, but I knew that there was soon to be more. She took the bottle that laid limp in her hand and swung it towards me, hitting me in the corner of me head. I tumbled back to the ground when she let go of shock of what she had done. My head was spinning and a warm sensation formed on my head. Is was blood.

I laid limp on the floor while she continued to yell nonsense. What have I done to deserve this ending? And if this wasn't the end, why would I have to continue this terrible pain and fear? She kicked me in the ribs a few times more before she called it a day. She turned the lights off and walked down the hallway, which just seemed to get darker and blurrier as she went along. What kind of life is this?

+Unknown POV+

If what I saw was true then we have a problem. Although I am a fan of Jungkook and he shows hard work and determination all the time. There is no way that a Student-Teacher relationship is allowed to cross the borders I saw that were crossed today. I'm not sure on how to go about telling my seniors that a junior teacher is dating a student, but most likely it won't even be questioned. I have no proof of their relationship nor do I want to snoop for some, as that crosses my own set of rules. And since Jungkook in seen as a role model teacher, I doubt my statement would even seem reasonable to believe. But I am 100% sure that their relationship will cause a problem, whether it be legally, financially or even a problem for the school. And as a duty of a teacher that works at the school, I must report any suspicious behaver that may or may not harm the school or students the learn here. I am doing this for the best.

But I face one other problem, with the credibility of my last mistake. My statement won't be taken seriously. So before I tell the leaders of this establishment, I must convince someone else to be on my side.

Jungkook POV

I roamed the school, debating on whether or not to get others involved. I've never been one to like police or laws, but if I really want to protect Taehyung, I will have to do this truthfully. I don't have much proof of the abuse, but I can still make a report. I decided that within the next hour, I will make a report if I can't decide what's best for him. So I went back to my classroom to finish grading test papers, and when the timer on my watch finally rung. I had to decide, was I going to make a report or just let it play out itself?

If I made a report and his Aunt was found guilty he would be sent to a foster home or maybe a relative's house. And it would possibly ruin our relationship, especially if he found out that I was the one who reported it. Technically I could try to gain custody of him, but I would need his permission, his Aunt's and anyone on his family registry. Then I would also need paper work, and proof of my identity etc.

But if I don't make the report his life could be in danger, or my poor baby would have to continue to suffer. I don't really want to have to break laws either. If worst comes to worst, I could 'kidnap' him, although I know he would come voluntarily. This is the real world, not some weird comic or book. There are consequences for your actions, some being deadly. But if that what I have to do to protect my mate, I will. But first lets do this legally.

______