3

Warning: Some (Possibly Considered) Sexual Content,   Cursing and Drug Mention.

"Well where is it?" Jungkook said turning the corner and looking at houses.

"Um, can you just drop me off over there?" Taehyung said twiddling his thumbs in his lap.

"Where?"

"Right there." Taehyung pointed to an open clearing.

"There? I feel like you don't want me to know where you live. Being a teacher I could find that out easily. So I am not sure why you are being so stubborn." Jungkook said while parking his car.

"Actually -"

"Do you not want to go home?"

"Um-"

"What do you do after school? Wander the streets till night? Are you scared of your parents or is this some type of new teen rebellion?" Jungkook said slightly agitated with a scoff.

"No I.. I hang out with friends"

"Friends?!? Like you have any?"

"I'll be going" Taehyung said unbuckling his seatbelt. He struggled with nerves and small tears at the brim of his eyes to open the door.

But he stopped when a hand rubbed up from his knee to his inner thigh.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. I shouldn't have gotten mad" Jungkook said rubbing his his on Taehyung's jeans.

Taehyung grabbed his hand and stopped him from continuing.

"What? Don't like it? If you don't, you should say something" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist in attempt to pull him close. But was quickly shut down by Tae as he immediately headbutted him, leaving Jungkook dazed while he escaped with his bookbag in hand out of the car.

Taehyung POV

I ran down the street as fast as I could. Those words flooding my mind.

"Don't like it? If you don't, you should say something."

I wanted to say something but for some reason I couldn't.  His touch didn't feel wrong like it should of. Especially a man's touch. Now was I questioning my sexuality? I ain't got time for that!

And obviously I know its wrong, a teacher and a student? Just nope, not gonna happen. Too many laws.. Not only that but he's way older than me. Wait, why am I thinking this?!?

I physically hit myself in the head as I walk down a street.

"Hm, where to?" I say out loud like it's normal.

I cant go home yet, it isn't safe. The cafe I usually stay at  kicked me out last time. I can't wander the streets either. And  its not like I have friends. I suppose Jungkook was right about that..

So the next best thing! A party, a drug party. I don't take drugs and I know better then to. I also know that most of those parties are dangerous, especially considering I literally look like a child.

But most are rental houses and don't care if strangers just show up or sleep on their couch for a day or two. All you need to worry about is being raped by some high drunk person, other than that its completely fine! Hehe..

So finding one of these places in my neighborhood wasn't hard and I'm surprised that the cops haven't caught on yet. All you had to do was look for a house with blasting music, a  damaged front yard of what used to probably look decent and recked cars parked in the back. And of the course the smell, the lovely smell! So pleasant! Not! It reeked but hey it was probably safer than my Aunt's house.