Chapter 46

"Hey, Allie, come join us," Emily yelled, drawing my attention back to the group around the fire.

"Thank you Sam," I said. "For everything."

"Of course Allie. You're one of us," he said. I nodded in response and we headed back towards the fire.

"Would you like some food before the boys eat it all?" Emily asked.

"Yes, of course," I said, taking the plate that she offered to me gratefully.

"Eat up girlie. You've gotta get some meat on those bones," Kim said. I rolled my eyes at her, but she just smiled innocently as she continued on like she hadn't said anything at all.

"Boys, food," Sam yelled as the imprints all spaced out around the fire so that our wolves could sit with us. The boys were pushing each other around as they tried to get their plate of food as quickly as possible.

"Hey cutie," Jake said, finally taking a seat beside me.

"Hey baby," I said.

"So, we were thinking and talking, and what do you say, we crash at my place for old times sake?" Jake asked.

"I think that that sounds like a ton of fun. So long as Billy is okay with it," I said.

"I'll text him and ask," Jake said. I sent my dad a quick text to ask, and he was okay with it.

"I'm cleared," I said softly as Jake ate like a pig. I swear the boy could eat enough for a small army.

"Alright, just waiting on the okay from my dad," he said.

"So, what are we going to do?" Embry asked.

"Watch movies, play truth or dare, same stuff we used to do," Jake said.

"Does that include raiding the stash of alcohol?" I asked.

"You have a little fun one time and you never get to live it down," Jake said, shaking his head at the fact that I had brought it up again.

"The fact that the two of you are dating might just take all the fun out of truth or dare," Quil said.

"There's always never have I ever or paranoia or something like that," I said.

"Sounds like an incredible time if you ask me," Embry said.

"I agree," I said. "Plus it beats laying at home and listening to Jake complain about watching the same movies over and over again."

"Well, if someone didn't insist on watching 'The Kissing Booth' every night," Jake said.

"Look, all you wanna watch is scary movies, and I'm not doing that," I said.

"Whatever," Jake said, rolling his eyes dramatically. In response, I pressed my lips to his cheek quickly.

"Alright, so my Dad agreed whenever you guys are ready we can head home," Jake said.

"We are still eating Jacob," Quil sassed him, causing us all to laugh. The four of us had unintentionally created our own separate group on one side of the fire.

"You guys are the greatest," I said lowly after the boys had made several other seemingly rude but quite hilarious comments.

"We know," Quil said, faking like a teenage girl and pretending to flip his hair.

"I mean it. I'm not sure how I would've made it though the last few days without you guys," I said. "I love you all so so much."

"Awe, Allie-cat, we love you too," Quil said.

"We love you babes," Jake said.

"Love you too," I said.