Chapter 55

Yo! Heads up! They are teenagers playing would you rather. It's gonna sexual. There's no smut or anything but there will probably be lots of sexual comments and jokes. Just a heads up. -Erynn

As the first Disney movie was being set up by Seth and Jake, the rest of us headed off to round up as many blankets as we could. When we returned, we piled the 40 or so blankets that we'd found into a big nest along with probably 10 or 15 pillows.

"Let's cuddle," Hadley said, throwing herself into the blankets dramatically.

"Don't have to tell me twice," Seth said, diving into the mass of blankets beside her and instantly wrapping his arms around her. I sat down beside them with my back against the couch as Jake laid down with his head on my legs. Quil and Embry joined us, taking the last open space and laying across it so they were facing us.

"What should we start with?" Embry asked.

"Would you rather," I replied instantly.

"Okay, Allie, would you rather sleep with Seth or give our bottoms friend Quil here a blow job," Embry said.

"Okay, just jumped right into the sexual crap like always Embry, and neither. I only have eyes for Jake, but I guess if I have to chose, Quil," I said, cringing at the idea of ever doing anything with someone other than Jake.

"Fair enough, your turn," he said. Instantly my eyes fell to Jake.

"Do your worst babes," he said.

"Would you rather kiss Quil or Embry?" I asked.

"You," he replied, sitting up just enough to that he could press his lips to mine.

"That wasn't an option," I said.

"It should have been," he objected.

"Answer the question Jake," Seth said.

"Quil," Jake answered after a second. "Seth would you rather never be able to see Hadley again or never be able to hear her?"

"See her. I know how incredibly stunning she is, but I could never give up the sound of her voice," Seth said, blushing as Hadley did as well. To most, their relationship probably seemed to be moving mock-90 but most imprint relationships do. It just comes with the territory.

The next three hours carried on in the same way with us just asking random questions of one another, some got to be deep and emotional, but most stayed light-hearted or sexual in nature.

"Guys, I'm exhausted," Hadley complained.

"You can go to sleep," I said to her softly. In all honesty, I wanted to fall asleep more than anything, but I knew better with Jake, Quil, and Embry still awake. I was not risking any more missing sections of eyebrows or random dicks drawn on my face.

"Seth, don't let them do anything to me," she said, cuddling into the boys chest.

"I make no promises babygirl," he said, kissing her head gently.

"It's nearly 3 in the morning. Let's all just get some sleep," I said.

"You know the rules honey," Quil said. "You can sleep but we cannot be held responsible for what happens."

"We're seniors for fucks sake," Jake said just as tired as I was. "Can't we just grow up?"

"Jake, why don't we go to our room?" I suggested. Instantly he shot to his feet, as if he was no longer tired.

"Jake bud, I got you something," Embry said,  rolling over to grab his bag. He pulled a box out and threw them at us. Sure enough, it was a box of condoms.

"Oh fuck off," Jake said.

We headed upstairs, and I made sure I locked the door behind us this time.

"Babe?" Jake asked excitedly.

"I can't, not with them downstairs," I said. I heard the door across the hall shut before a third shut, signalling we'd all headed our separate ways.

"So if we came out here again, so for our birthdays or something," he wiggled guys eyebrows at me.

"Probably Jake," I said giggling at him as we climbed into the bed together.

"I love you Princess," Jake said, pulling me into his chest.

"I love you too," I said, cuddling closer to him and falling asleep in seconds.