Tapion x Reader Part 1

Edit: This is based on the Wrath of the Dragon movie. Also I edited this story a bit

(Y/N)'s POV

Tapion.... Who is this guy?

We were all gathered outside of Capsule Corp after this guy named Hoi made a wish for a hero named Tapion to be released from this music box.

After Shenron granted the wish, we all heard a very beautiful melody coming from the box then a gust of wind appeared as the box broke revealing the claimed hero Tapion. He was tall, light shaded, he had a orange mohawk, with a gold band around the back of his head, he was wearing an orange tunic ( is that what it is?), With a blue scarf, and green tights with yellow and brown shoes, along with a sword strapped to his back.

"He looks handsome" I thought to myself. He was playing an ocarina, then when he stopped playing the tune he opened his eyes.

Hoi walked up to Tapion with closed eyes and smiled, but Tapion pulled out his sword and pointed it at Hoi with a glare on his face.

"Was it you who freed me?" He asked Hoi.

Hoi just kept smiling, Tapion was getting angrier.

"You fool send me back."

Finally Hoi spoke, "The music box has been destroyed."

Tapion just growled and sheathed his sword as Goku came and talked to him.

"You must be Tapion, I'm Goku we sure had a hard time getting you out-"

"Do you realised what you did?" Tapion interrupted Goku.

"I'm not sure if I'll be able to stop it this time." Then Tapion walked away. Trunks started to follow after Tapion but Bulma stopped him.

"Don't get carried away Trunks, we know nothing about this guy, except for the fact he doesn't know how to say thank you."

But Trunks didn't listen to her and ran off after Tapion, "Trunks, get back here!"

I went over to Bulma, "Don't worry I'll go after him and Goten."

She looks at me then nods, "Alright (Y/N) I just don't want him getting hurt." I nod and I went to where Trunks and Goten were spying on Tapion. Trunks just opened a hatch on top of an old factory building and he peeked inside then he quickly pulled his head back out of it and he laughed nervously, "Guess he is busy, let's go Goten."

He turned around and saw me with my arms crossed and and a glare on my face. He looked at me nervously, "W-what are you doing here (Y/N)?"

" I came to get you because your mother was worried about you."

He started to look down guiltily, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to meet Tapion, he seemed cool with that sword." I smiled alittle, he's just a kid he wanted to see a hero.

"Well it's ok, now you should be getting home, both of you." I pointed to both of them with a stern look. They both nodded and flew off into he direction of their house. I then got down from the top of the building and I decided to talk to Tapion, just to make sure he isn't evil.

I walked into the building, I must have made noises because Tapion appeared from behind a pile of rubble and was about to draw out his sword, but then he saw it was me and he relaxed.

"What are you doing here?"

I looked at him, "I just wanted to know who you were." I answered.

He looked at me then sighed and sat down, setting his sword down beside him. I sat next to him blushing alittle, "He really is handsome."

"My name is (Y/N)." I said to start a conversation with him.

He just looked at me and nodded, "My name is Tapion, but you already know that."

"Why are you hiding in this abandoned building Tapion?" I asked looking up at him.

"Because I'm dangerous." He looked the other way.

I smiled alittle, "You don't seem dangerous to me."

"But I am," He looked back at me with a stern look, "I'm a monster, and I can't control it."

"How are you a monster?"

He sighed then looked at me, "Because of Hirudegarn." That was all he said.

I looked at him, "Who is Hirudegarn?"

Tapion started telling me the story of Hirudegarn, "He is an ancient monster that was revived by the Kashvar and has terrorized my people to the brink of extinction, we found a way to stop him, with two swords and two ocarinas, me and my brother Minotia, we used the ocarinas to hold Hirudegarn at bay while a wizard used an enchanted sword to slice Hirudegarn into two."

I looked at him sadly but he continued,

"To ensure Hirudegarn wouldn't return me and my brother agreed to have our bodies keep each spirit of Hirudegarn, the lower half went into Minotia and the upper half went into me."

I looked confused, "But that doesn't explain why you were trapped inside a music box."

"We were enclosed in these mystical music boxes, they were to ensure that Hirudegarn would never escape, so we had to be shut in the boxes."

"Do you know where your brother is?"

Tapion shook his head, "No I don't but I'm sure he was let out of his box, if he was he might be dead."

I looked at him then put my hand over his, he looked at our hands then at me,

"It's ok Tapion, I'm here and if Hirudegarn ever escapes I'll help you fight him." I smile up at him.

He blushes and smiles alittle, "Thank you (Y/N)." I blush more then I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

Hey guys I decided to make a dragon Ball book but don't worry I'll update all my other books, and you can request for this book as well :) and I'll make a part 2.