Vegeta's Invidia

This isn't a X reader story, I wanted to try something different.

Invidia= envy 

Song: Invidia by Delain

Vegeta's POV

'My achievements seem so humble

While you're making whine from water

While my hand work the cold soil

All you touch turns into gold'

Kakarot....I will grow strong and defeat you. But no matter how hard I train you grow stronger than me with little or no training at all. It's not fair.....I'm the Prince of Saiyans.....I should be stronger than you....

(x2)

'And I don't want to be like you

I don't want to be like you

It seems like you outrun me every time

I want to be you

Why can't I erase you from my mind'

But I will continue to train no matter what, I will get to my goal through hard and tough training...but you ascended to something beyond a Super Saiyan during the Tournament of Power....I couldn't believe it, you achieved something beyond everyone's comprehensions....even the Gods and that made me envy you Kakarot. 

'All the heroes in the gutter

Finally get their ever after

As they lay their final glance

Upon your ever shining armor

And I don't want to be like you'

You power was overwhelming........I knew at that point you were the strongest of us....I hate to admit it. Even through our history of defeating bad guys you always seemed to outwit me.....but there have been times where we had to combine both our powers to defeat our enemies......when we fused into Vegito blue to beat Fused Zamasu I could feel how stronger we were..together...but apart you were above me.

(x2)

'And I don't want to be like you

I don't want to be like you

It seems like you outrun me every time

I want to be you

Why can't I erase you from my mind'

All this time I couldn't match up to you....I'm a failure of a saiyan (Author: No you aren't Vegeta T~T *Hugs Vegeta*) How can I call myself a saiyan when I can't be strong enough to beat you?......You will always be better than me Kakarot.......

"Vegeta?" 

'Looking from a distance,

the difference seems so small

Has the grass been greener

on the other side at all?'

"Bulma?" She smiled and hugged me tight placing her head on my shoulder, 

"You are strong Vegeta, but in your own way no matter how much stronger Goku gets I know you can do it too, you are a saiyan prince honey....you can do it, I believe in you honey." She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

I smirked and kissed her lightly on the forehead, " Thank you, that's what I needed to hear."

(x2)

'And I don't want to be like you

I don't want to be like you

It seems like you outrun me every time

I want to be you

Why can't I erase you from my mind'

Maybe I can't be stronger than you but I know I can go beyond blue evolution....just like you did....but with patience.....through training and time I can match you Kakarot. I just need to believe that I can and if my family believes in me....then I will believe for them cause they are the reason I grow stronger to protect them....

then I will believe for them cause they are the reason I grow stronger to protect them

Finished ^^. Sorry this was short but I got inspired to write this from this song. I hope you guys like it (I tried my best with this song).