Tapion x Reader Part 2

Edit: I also edited this part a bit.

(Y/N)'s POV

' I can't believe I did that......I kissed Tapion, well not on the lips but on the cheek but you know what I mean, I kissed his cheek and I just met him, but it feels like I've known him forever since we started talking, he is such a nice guy going through all this crap and he doesn't deserve to, I want to help set him free but I don't even know how or where to begin.'

My mind was just racing just at the thoughts. After that night me and Tapion talked I kept going back just for him, and the more I talked to him the more hard I fell for the hero. i would never think of telling him because he's already facing hard times trying to keep Hirudegarn from escaping.

' *sigh*, maybe I should go and see him, I hope he's okay.'

So I walked back to the abandoned building to see Tapion and Trunks there talking, well more like Trunks talking more while Tapion is silent. Trunks was complimenting Tapion for playing the ocarina when Hoi all of a sudden jumped down behind Tapion,

"Tapion look out!" Me and Trunks both shouted. Tapion looked behind him, and his ocarina dropped which Trunks managed to get a hold of before Hoi could.

" Trunks throw it over here!" I held my arms wide open, Trunks then threw it to me and before I could throw it back to Tapion, Hoi stopped me.

" Don't give him the ocarina girl, for you see it was Tapion who destroyed the city." I looked over at Tapion stunned, ' He would never do that...would he?'

I remember Videl telling me that while her and Gohan were doing their Saiyaman duties in West City, a lower half of a monster was rampaging through the city and after it disappeared Videl told me that Gohan saw a figure in the mist of where the monster was and he swore he said it was Tapion, i mean i didn't believe it at first when Videl told me because i knew in my heart that Tapion would never do such a thing like that, he's the hero not the villian.

" Give the ocarina to me girl, I'll save you." Hoi's voice brought me back to reality. I looked at Hoi then back at the ocarina,

"He's lying (Y/N)" Tapion said while glaring at Hoi.

"He's the monster, don't give him it, I'll keep you safe." Hoi says to convince me to give him the ocarina.

" Don't listen to him (Y/N), he's evil." Tapion still glares at Hoi.

I looked back over at Hoi and sighed, as I was about to throw it to Hoi I switched and threw it to Tapion, who caught it with ease

I looked back over at Hoi and sighed, as I was about to throw it to Hoi I switched and threw it to Tapion, who caught it with ease. Hoi just growled and glared over at me then he just left without another word. I sighed in relief knowing he was gone but I also knew he would be back with vengeance.

" Man that was awesome." I heard Trunks say as he walked up to Tapion with a smile, but Tapion just glared down at Trunks. Trunks looked up at Tapion sad then he walked away until a voice stopped him in his tracks.