Tapion x Reader x Zamasu Part 2

Here's part 2 ^^

(Y/N)'s POV

Today was another beautiful day in Conton City, I just got back from a quest, fighting Cell and Frieza, man those guys can out up a fight, I'm exhausted. I think I'm going to relax at the beach with no distractions. I changed from my battle clothes into my bikini.

 I changed from my battle clothes into my bikini

(

What your bikini looks like, you can change the color)

I changed into my bikini and I teleported to the beach stage. With no one around to bother me and floated down into the water gently, letting the water relax me.

"This is exactly what I needed." I closed my eyes and laid on my back against the water relaxing when I heard a voice behind me.

"So this is where you were." I gasped and looked to see it was Zamasu hovering above the water.

" I gasped and looked to see it was Zamasu hovering above the water

"Z-zamasu?!?!" I dropped down into the water and my head pop up.

"What are you doing here?!?!"

"I came to find you."

I smiled a little and chuckled,

"Well I'm happy you wanted to see me but I was relaxing here because I had long day today." I floated from the water to him. He blushed at what I was wearing.

"I-im sorry for disturbing you." I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"It's fine Zamasu." I floated down towards the ground and set up my chair and laid my towel down on it and laid down on top and sighed. Zamasu floated down next to me.

"What happened today (Y/N)?"

I sighed and looked at him,

"Well I went on a quest with Goku and Vegeta which was a big mistake," I smiled and chuckled. "Vegeta was mainly yelling at Goku." Zamasu rolled his eyes.

"Mortals of course." I giggled and shook my head.

"But they are my friends and I love them." I then looked at Zamasu and he was glaring at me,