SSJ4 Vegito x Female!Baby!Reader Part 2

A part 2 requested by: @YuGiOhfan1999

SSJ4 Vegito's POV

After the fight with Cumber, I brought (Y/N) back home where she will be safe and sound. While I was putting her in her crib she started to whine.

"What is it sweetheart?" She clung to me tightly. I could tell she was still scared from the fight with Cumber I just had, so I held her tightly to my chest. I kissed the top of her head, as I rocked her gently. "It's okay babygirl, he will not harm you anymore, not while I'm around." I held her up to face me and to cheer her up I started to make funny faces.

"Look at daddy sweetheart, look at the funny faces." She sniffled as her tear soaked eyes gazed upon me. She giggled and clapped her hands. I smiled as I brought her close to me, happy she's feeling better now.

"There's that smile I wanted to see, now" I gently laid her down in her crib, pulling the blanket up to her chin, making sure she's warm and snuggly, "It's time to go to sleep honey."Her eyes fluttered shut, kissing her forehead softly, I turned her night light on, so she wouldn't be afraid of the dark.

"Goodnight (Y/N)." I carefully closed her door shut and began walking into the kitchen, I'm starving, that fight really worked up an appetite. Which reminds me I need to make a bottle for (Y/N) just incase she wakes up crying for something to eat. After I made (Y/N)'s bottle, I started to make a big buffet for me, to bad I didn't have anyone to help me make it but I can cook easy. As I was cooking I heard a knock from the front door.

"Odd, I shouldn't be expecting anyone here this late." I opened the door to see it was......oh him, SSJ4 Gogeta.

"Oh it's you Gogeta

"Oh it's you Gogeta.."

"You don't seem all that excited to see me Vegito."

"That's because I'm not." I walked away from the door and back into the kitchen with Gogeta following me. I ignored him as he began to watch me cook.

"So what are you cooking?"

"Food." Gogeta rolled his eyes at my sarcastic tone.

"I know it's food idiot." Ignoring his remark, I placed the food on the table, taking my seat. I began to fill my plate up with a mountain of food until Gogeta spoke up.

"I haven't seen you around often what's been up with you friend?" Before I could respond I heard (Y/N)'s cries coming from her room. Not saying a word I got up and began walking to her room.

"You have a kid?" He smirked as he followed me. "I didn't know you got lucky Vegito, so who's the lady?" I picked (Y/N) up and began rocking her in my arms.

"There is no lady Gogeta, I found (Y/N) abandoned, so I took her in."

"Ohhh, I get it now."

"Now if you will excuse me, I have to get (Y/N) something to eat." Walking into the kitchen I grabbed her bottle from inside the fridge and gave it to (Y/N). She calms down as she drinks the milk. I smiled gently down at her, but it soon faded as I heard Gogeta's footsteps. When he came into view, I see him staring at (Y/N).

"Can I hold her."

"That's a big no friend."

"Awwww, why not?"

"Cause I don't trust you to hold my daughter." He crossed his arms pouting.

"Why do you hate me Vegito?" He hugged me tightly, which irritated me, "I don't hate you, I love you Vegito, love me!!!"

"Urgggh, get off of me!" I pushed him away from me as (Y/N) finished her bottle. After burping her, I snuggled her close to me.

"You feel better now (Y/N)?"

"Awwwww, she's adorable!, can I please hold her??"

"No-" (Y/N) suddenly reached out to Gogeta for him to hold her. I looked at her stunned, why would she want him to hold her? Gogeta grabbed her and started to cuddle her.

"Awwww I love her already!!!" He began snuggling her and kissing her cheek. I stared at Gogeta in envy and anger, if he leaves a scratch on her or hurts her he will be 6ft under ground, mark my words. But (Y/N) really seems to like him, much to my displeasure.

"You love me (Y/N), but your dad doesn't." He told her as he made a sad face. She giggled at his facial expression, causing a smile to appear on my face. I love seeing her smile and happy, I guess that's what being a father is about, seeing your child happy and safe. I would do anything to keep her safe and happy, but if she brings home a boy one day, if he makes her happy than I would consider him into the family, but if he hurts her, I'll kill him.

"Hey Vegito." I sighed

"Yes Gogeta?"

"We are one big happy family!!" He came over and hugged me along with (Y/N).

"Urgh......yeah I guess so."

And done ^^. Sorry if it's short, it's the best idea I could come up with and I'm sorry if it isn't great. i hope you guys like it.