Fu x Pregnant!Reader

This is my first Fu story ^^ and I don't really know his character all that much aside from Xenoverse 2 but I'll try my best you guys

(Y/N)'s POV

I was walking around the house for Fu, he wasn't beside me in the bed when I woke up this morning. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen to see if he was having breakfast but he wasn't in there. As I went to check and see if he was outside training it finally dawned on me....he was in his lab...again. I sighed and made my way to his lab. Lately he's been in there doing his experiments and he never spends time with me anymore....when I made the news that I'm pregnant with his child he looked really happy and excited, but now we barely talk to each other anymore since he's been cooped up in his lab. I made it to the entrance of his lab, I knocked on the door,

"Fu? You in there?" I didn't receive an answer so I opened the door and walked through the lab. Seeing all the science stuff on the table and blueprints, notes taped on the wall. As I walked further in I heard laughter and I knew he was in here. I saw Fu in front of his screen laughing, I crossed my arms and made my way behind him.

 I saw Fu in front of his screen laughing, I crossed my arms and made my way behind him

"Fu?" My voice must have scared him because he jumped out of his chair onto the floor. He rubbed his back and looked up at me smiling,

"Hello dear." He stood up and kissed my cheek.

"Hi." I replied back and looked at the screen, "What were you laughing at?"

"Oh just a video nothing important." I nodded and looked over to one of the work tables and something covered with a sheet, I walked over to it.

"What is this?" He rushed over to it and shielded me away from it.

"Oh it's nothing just stuff for something I'm making." I looked at him suspiciously.

"What is it you're making?"

"Just something with Bulma's help." I looked at him dead in the eyes.

"Hmmmm.alright then, keep your secrets then." I turned away and began to walk to the door,

"Do you want to join me for breakfast? I'll make your favorite."

He shook his head, "No, I'm going to stay in here and continue to work on this." Then he turned his back towards me and began working. I had a sad look and sighed rubbing my arm.

"....ok."

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

I sighed as I sat at the dinner table alone...again. Fu has been in the lab all day working on an invention, Bulma came over earlier and helped Fu, I couldn't help but get jealous. He wasn't paying attention to his girlfriend, pregnant girlfriend at that, but he would ask help from someone else. Tears gathered up in my eyes and I got up putting my empty plate in the sink, going into our bedroom and laying down. As I was laying down I heard voices coming from the kitchen. I got up out of the bed and walked over to the kitchen, being sure I'm hidden.

"Thank you again Bulma for helping finish it, she's going to love it." Fu said with happiness in his voice.

"No problem Fu, I'm sure she's going to love it." Bulma said with a giggle, "Anyway I better be off and fix dinner for the boys, bye Fu, call me and tell me what she thinks of it."

"Ok bye Bulma." Bulma walked out of the door and shut it behind her. I glared over at Fu and came out of my hiding spot and hit him on the chest.

"OWWW, (Y/N) what is that for?!?"

"You've been ignoring me all day!!!" I yelled as I kept hitting his chest. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me close to him.

"(Y/N), I have something to show you." He leaned in and kissed my cheek. I glared and pulled away from him.

".....What is it?" He guided me over back to the lab. Walking in the lab I saw a big object hidden away by a blanket. He walked over to it and grabbed the corner of the blanket.

"Ready to see it?" I nodded a little and with that he lifted the sheet and what I saw made my heart stop. It was a crib.....for the baby. I gasped and walked over to it and examined the crib.

"So....this-"

"Yes this is why I needed Bulma's help, because I thought it would help to build a crib instead of buying one." Tears fell from eyes as I hugged Fu tight. He smiled and hugged me back tight, not tight enough because of my baby bump.

"Fu...this is amazing.....I love it so much." I cried on his chest.

"I knew you would dear, and I'm sorry if I have been ignoring you I just wanted to get it done before the baby arrived."

"You don't know what was going through my head Fu." I said as I pulled away looking at him.

"Were you jealous because of Bulma?" He asked with a smirk on his face. I blushed and punched him in the arm.

"You're darn right I was, You weren't spending time with me....especially since I'm pregnant!" I glared and crossed my arms turning my back towards him.

"I'm sorry babe, you have me all to yourself now." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"You're beautiful to me (Y/N), I will always love you

"You're beautiful to me (Y/N), I will always love you." he kissed my cheek and snuggled his head to the crook of my neck, kissing it. I giggled and blushed,

"I forgive you Fu."

"Yeah!"

"But you're sleeping on the couch tonight." I said as I walked out of his arms and back into our bedroom.

"Come on (Y/N), I said I'm sorry." I closed the door not responding to him.

After not getting a response from me for a minute, " Is there any dinner left?"

And done ^^ I hope you guys like it.