Tapion x Dead!Reader Part 2

Part 2 is finally here my dudes!! ^^ Sorry it took soooooooo long but it is here I hope you guys like it

Tapion's POV

.....(Y/N).......I miss you so much........I wish I could have saved you..... I looked up at the sky from the wrecked building I was staying up, (Y/N) always loved looking up at the stars on Konats with me and Minotia, and I always loved being beside her no matter what, even if it was soothing her from her nightmares or protecting her from enemies we fight. Sighing I pulled out my ocarina and played the melody she always loved to hear.

This melody always put her at ease whenever she was feeling scared. I smiled as I played the song, the memories flowing back to my mind, making a tear roll from my eye and down to my cheek.....I wish there was a way to bring her back...to hold her tightly in my arms and never let her go. As I was in the middle of playing the ocarina I heard a sound coming from the entrance of the building.

"Tapion? You here?" It was Trunks, he walked into view with a plate in his hands. He smiled as he saw me and placed the plate on a iron barrel.

"There you are Tapion, I have news for you!" He said excitedly. I glared at him so i went back to playing my ocarina. I didn't want anyone disturbing me while I play this song.

Trunks didn't seem to mind my mood so he just sat beside me and listened to the song

"That melody is really pretty."

"......Does it remind you of....her?" I stopped playing and glared down at him, he flinched back and muttered an apology. I sighed and placed the ocarina down.

"Yes it does..... tremendously....I can't stop thinking about her....I wish she was alive." I placed my head in my hands shaking, "I wish there was a way we could bring her back... " I then heard Trunks gasp,

"We can bring her back Tapion!" My head shot up and grabbed his shoulder,

"How?!? Tell me Trunks!!"

"With the Dragon Balls, they can grant any wish." Any wish huh? They can even bring someone back to life.....it's the only chance I have to get (Y/N) back! I smiled in relief.

"Finally, I can see her again.." I wiped my eye and looked down at Trunks, who had a warm smile on his face. I patted the top of his head and gave him a curt nod then stood up, stretching my limps out.