Father!Vegeta x Daughter!Reader

Happy Father's Day!!!!! ^^

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up bright and early today. I smiled as I hopped out of my bed and went straight into my parent's bedroom. When I walked in I saw that my dad wasn't in bed and my mom was still sleeping.

' Dad must be training in the gravity chamber.' I thought as I ran out of the room and towards the gravity room. I looked in and saw my dad fighting off training robots. I smiled, I always looked up to my dad he never gives up to become strong like Goku, or clown as he calls him, he strives to overcome his limits and reach a power beyond a normal Super Saiyan.

 I smiled, I always looked up to my dad he never gives up to become strong like Goku, or clown as he calls him, he strives to overcome his limits and reach a power beyond a normal Super Saiyan

I knocked on the door, waiting patiently for my dad to answer it. I heard footsteps walking towards the door, Vegeta opened it and looked down at me with his usual glare.

"What do you want child?"

"HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY!!!!"

"What are you talking about (Y/N)?" I giggled and hugged his legs tight smiling up at him.

"Today is Father's Day dad, where we celebrate you." He smirked and picked me up in his arms. He rubbed my hair and snuggled me close to his chest.

"Mommy said you need to stop training and spend time with us today dad." He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Fine, I will only for today." I kissed his cheek, "That's fine with me dad, hurry up because mom probably has breakfast ready." I jumped out of his arms and ran into the kitchen, with vegeta walking behind me. When we made it to the kitchen the table was packed with tons of food on it. My mouth watered at the sight of all the food, I rushed to the table and piled a whole bunch of food on my plate, chowing down. My mom says I eat like my dad, but I'm ok with that I mean if it deals with food I'll eat a whole lot. Anyway while we were eating Bulma talked about what the plan was for today.

"Well today after breakfast we are going to the mall to get Vegeta some new shirts, then we'll enjoy our time at the park then we come back home to enjoy a big dinner, how does that sound you guys?"

Me and Trunks both nodded but Vegeta didn't say anything he just huffed and continued to eat. After breakfast we got dressed and headed out towards the mall. While in the mall, dad was trying on clothes and he wasn't enjoying it too much. He was mostly irritated, but Bulma promised that after clothes shopping she'll buy food so he got through it. While our parents were clothes shopping me and Trunks went into FYE to look for anything to give to our dad.

"What do you think dad would like sis?" Trunks asked as he looked through the DVDs.

"Hmm," I then saw a plushie that looked exactly like my dad except he had blue hair. I picked it up and examined it.

 I picked it up and examined it