Broly x Reader x Future Trunks Part 2

Previously on Broly x Reader x Future Trunks Part 1:

"I love you (Y/N)."

"Trunks I lov-" But before I could finish my sentence we heard Broly scream.

"AHHHHHH, NO ONE WILL TAKE HER FROM ME!!!!!" We looked towards the direction where the scream came from and we saw Broly coming towards us at a raging speed. He had a green ki sphere in his hand, ready to throw it at one of us.

"DIE!!!!!!!"

(Y/N)'s POV

I saw the green, blinding light heading towards me and Trunks. I didn't know what to do, I was frozen in place. As the light was coming closer I felt my body being moved to the side while the green ball flew past me. My eyes widened as I looked beside me and saw Trunks, with his arm around my waist, glaring up at Broly......he must have moved us from being hit. Sitting up in his arm, I glanced up in the sky at Broly , who glared down at us.

"YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER FROM ME!!!!!" He shouted as his ki spiked higher, I flinched as I grabbed onto Trunk's arm

"YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER FROM ME!!!!!" He shouted as his ki spiked higher, I flinched as I grabbed onto Trunk's arm. Broly floated down onto the ground walking towards us,

"Foolish pests, think you can take something that belongs to me." I glared at him, I am not an object here, I never belonged to you Broly. Trunks held me tight to him as we both stood up,

"She doesn't belong to you Broly, you're obsessed with her!" Broly laughed maliciously.

"Of course, she will be my mate." A blush appeared on my face as I turned to look at Broly.

"Excuse me? Your mate?"

"Yes I want you to be my mate, we saiyans choose our mates who can produce powerful offsprings and I choose you my dear (Y/N)." Broly stated as he pointed to me causing a blush to rise on my face.

"YOU CAN'T HAVE HER!!!!!" Trunks shouted as a golden aura appeared around him as he went Super Saiyan. He flew towards Broly, punching him in the jaw. It didn't even faze him, he seemed to have no mark on his jaw. He smirked and grabbed Trunks by his head and threw him into a cliff side. Turning back to me, he had the same smirk on his face.

"Now, you will be mine (Y/N)....forever."

I stepped backwards as he loomed over me, I'm so scared right now.....Trunks.....help me....

"Broly, please don't hurt me..." Was the last I said before everything went black.

~~Time Skip~~

Waking up I found myself in a cave with a fire going. Looking around I found myself alone, and from the entrance of the cave I see it's nighttime. Where is Broly? Did he kidnap me? I wonder what happened to Trunks, I hope he comes and saves me soon.

"Oh I see you're awake." A deep voice said. I turned and saw Broly, back to his normal self.

"Broly? W-why am I here?!" He walked over to me calmly, putting his hands on my shoulder,

"You're okay (Y/N), you have me now." I glared at him.

"Where is Trunks?"

"Probably dead." I gasped as tears gathered in my eyes. He couldn't be dead....he just couldn't. I wiped the tears from my eyes as I turned away from Broly, why would he kidnap me?? Does he think I belong to him??

"Y-you're lying."

"He hasn't come back to save you."

"Why did you kidnap me Broly?!?!", I screamed as I turned to face him, " Why me?!!?"

"Because I want you to be my mate."

"Broly we just met...and besides," I blushed looking down at my feet, "Trunks has been there for me and I've known him for longer."

"But I'm a better saiyan than he is!" Broly glared as he clenched his fists.

"I don't care about that Broly.....feelings must be mutual and my heart is set on Trunks, I love him and he loves me.....I'm sorry Broly." I looked up at Broly and see him growling and aura changing. His hair was changing from black to green, which isn't a good sign.

"Broly?...." I asked as I stepped closer to him. I placed my hand on his arm, which caused him to stop. He looked down at me,

"Please I'm sorry, don't take it the wrong way or anything, I do think you're amazing," His eyes widened, "Your temper is a little too much to handle but I may not like you as a mate but I do as a friend." I smiled gently as I took his hands into mine.

" You seem like a nice guy and I hate to see you upset and hurt over this, I know you could find a better girl than me." I gently kissed his cheek and stepped back a little, "So what do you say Broly, friends?" I asked as I held my arms open. He smiled and pulled me into a big hug, I giggled and hugged him back.

"You're not a monster Broly.....just misunderstood."

".......yea."

"GET AWAY FROM HER BROLY!!!!!!" We heard a shout from behind us. Turning around we discovered it was Trunks along with Goku, Gohan, Krillin, Vegeta and Piccolo. I could see that Trunks had his sword drawn out ready to strike at Broly. Pulling away from the hug, I got in front of Broly protecting him.

"STOP!!!!" The boys halted their flight.

"(Y/N) are you okay?!" Trunks asked as he pulled me into a hug, checking for bruises and cuts.

"I'm fine Trunks, I'm okay." I smiled gently at him. He sighed in relief as he muttered "Thank Kami" under his breath. He kissed my cheek softly then looked behind me to see Broly staring at us. Trunks glared and put me behind him.

"He didn't hurt you did he?"

"Trunks, no he didn't." I got from behind him and walked over to Broly, "He's actually sweet."

"WHAT!?!?!?" They all shouted.

"Yea, he isn't a monster, he's a sweetie pie and my new friend!" I stated as I glared at the guys, "And you guys are going to be nice to him am I clear?" They just grumbled and pouted.

"I said, AM I CLEAR?!?!?" I shouted, it scared the boys so much they were shivering and quickly nodded. I smiled brightly, giggling.

And finished ^^ Sorry this took so long to come out you guys but I hope ya'll like it.