Child!Zamasu x Mommy!Reader x Goku

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in the kitchen making lunch for my little Zamasu. He isn't really my son, I took him in when I found him out in the cold months ago and he is already attached to me. He is the most adorable little precious baby ever!!! I smiled as I looked down and saw him tugging on my pants.

"Mommy I'm thirsty." I leaned down and picked him up in my arms holding him close to me.

"What would you like to drink sweetheart?"

"Tea." I shook my head laughing, he loves his tea, which is weird for a child to drink, usually kids love to drink soda, but he's different and that's what I love about him. I took his sippy cup and poured in some tea I made earlier, I then gave it to him with a smile on my face.

"Here you go baby." He takes it and begins to drink it laying his head on my shoulder. I snuggled him closer to me, rubbing his back.

"Thank you Mommy." I set him down on the ground and he walked off into the living room to play with his toys. I went back to making lunch for us, usually Zamasu won't eat alot but he likes little sandwiches, so I make them for him all the time for lunch. When I finished I took them to Zamasu who was waiting patiently on the couch with his cup beside him.

"Here's lunch honey."

"Thank you Mommy." He smiles and began to eat, I kissed the top of his head and began to eat my lunch. As we were eating lunch I heard a knock at my door, I got up and opened the door to find my lovable best friend Goku there.

 As we were eating lunch I heard a knock at my door, I got up and opened the door to find my lovable best friend Goku there

"Hi (Y/N)!!!" Goku then pulled me into a bear hug knocking the breath out of me.

"N-nice to s-see you t-too G-goku." I struggled to get the words out of my mouth. Then I heard the sound of little footsteps heading towards us then I felt Goku's arms release me and I turned and saw Zamasu on top of Goku glaring at him.

"Leave my mommy alone mortal!" He said to Goku then he walked back towards me and grabbed my hand continuing to glare at Goku.

Goku got up and rubbed his head, "Owww, that kid has some strength (Y/N)." I blushed and helped Goku off the ground,

"I am so sorry about him Goku."

He sent me that signature smile of his, "No worries (Y/N), that means he's pretty strong for his age." I blushed and picked up Zamasu in my arms, him cuddling close to me.

"Come on in Goku." I gestured for him to come into my house, he nodded and stepped in.

"You guys were eating?!?" He looked back at me, his face close to mines. I nodded,

"Y-yea we were having lunch-"

"I'm hungry (Y/N)!!! Can you please fix me something please?!?"

I sighed and a smile appeared on my face, I can never say no to him

"Of course Goku, got to feed my favorite saiyan after all." I giggled and kissed his cheek, putting Zamasu down and going into the kitchen to fix him something to eat.

Author's POV

While (Y/N) was fixing Goku something to eat, Zamasu was constantly glaring at Goku.

"Aww well aren't you cute little guy." Goku picked him up with a smile on his face.

"I don't like you mortal," Zamasu said which surprised Goku, "I don't like you being here, especially with my mommy, she's my mommy, you will not take her away from me!" Goku stared at Zamasu with wide eyes.

"Uh..."

Suddenly (Y/N) came in with a lot of platters with food on them.

"Your food is ready Goku!!" She said with a closed eyes smile. Zamasu got down from Goku's arms and walked towards her staying by her side. (Y/N) sat the food down on the table and Goku sat down and began to dig in. She smiled watching him eat while Zamasu silently glared at him. After Goku finished he got up and hugged (Y/N) which caused her to blush bright red.

"Thank you (Y/N), you make the most delicious food ever." He looked down at her and smiled gently at her.

"You know (Y/N) I wanted to tell you some-" He wasn't able to finish his sentence because he felt little punches on his legs, he looked down and saw Zamasu hitting his legs.

"Leave my mommy alone mortal go away!" (Y/N) giggled and picked him up,

"Zamasu be nice to Goku please?"

"No, I don't like him."

"Zamasu, please for mommy?" She looked at him with a serious look, Zamasu sighed and cuddled close to her, "For you mommy." She smiled and kissed the top of his head.

"Thank you baby." She looked back at Goku,

"You can continue Goku with what you were saying."

"I wanted to tell you something (Y/N)."

"What is it Goku?"

"I like you (Y/N), like a lot" (Y/N) blushed and smiled leaning up to kiss Goku on his cheek.

"Aww, Goku, I like you too, like a lot." Goku smiled and was about to lean down and kiss (Y/N) on the lips but he was stopped by a little green hand blocking him.

"No kissing mommy."

And here's a cute little Zamasu ^^ hope you like it guys