Goku Black x Saiyan!Reader x Zamasu

Requested by: Beets_Wife

(Y/N)'s POV

' Man.....this is bad' I thought as I looked at the two murderers in front of me smirking.

this is bad' I thought as I looked at the two murderers in front of me smirking

I looked back at them with a glare,

"Why are you doing this? To innocent people you bastards?!?"

Both just chuckled at my question and then floated down right in front of me still with those smirks upon their faces,

"Because Saiyan, mortals are nothing but a disease and they need to be dealt with by Gods."

"What gives you the right to play God?" I started to get into a fighting stance, "Destroying humanity isn't your choice to make."

Zamasu came up to me and grabbed me by the front of my shirt snarling at my comment.

"It is our duty to reach our perfect utopia without mortals," He pulls me closer to him and looks me over, "hmmmm, you could be useful."

"W-what do you mean?"

Before he could answer I felt a surge of energy heading towards us, I turned my head to find Vegito.

"G-goku? Vegeta? Why did you guys fuse?"

"We wanted to get this fight over with, so we fused, do you like it (Y/N)?"

I blinked, "Wha-"

Before I could finish my question I felt arms go around my waist and being lifted in the air. I turned around and saw that Goku Black was the one who is holding me.

"Well we best be off then Saiyans and we are taking (Y/N) with us, we hope you don't mind." Black said with a smirk on his face.

"No!" Screamed Vegito.

But Zamasu and Black didn't hear him and they took off to their cabin hideout. Vegito looked down in defeat and screamed out pinching the ground.

"(Y/N)....I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from them, you may be a Saiyan but....I don't know how you will fare against them."

~The Cabin~

We made it to the cabin, I was struggling in Black's arms for him to release me from his grip.

"Let me go you Goku wannabe!" I kept struggling, which aggravated Black so he released his hold on Mr dropping me to the hard wood floor.

"There you happy now mortal?"

I just glared at him, "That hurt you know?" I got up and dusted myself off still looking mad then turning my attention to my kidnappers.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Like I said you could be useful." Zamasu said with his arms behind his back. I looked at him confused with my eyebrow raised,

"What do you mean 'useful'?"

Black smirked and walked up to me putting his arm around my waist and his head in my neck,

"You'll see." He began to lick my neck,

"Get off of me this is weird, you look like Goku and you're doing this to me, I think of Goku as my father its weird to do this." I pushed him away and wiped off his saliva from my neck.

"Now what is the real reason you brought me here for?" I crossed my arms over my chest looking at them in the eyes.

Zamasu sighed, "Well (Y/N), to be honest we have been watching you for a while now-"

I cut him off, "That's creepy dude."

Zamasu glared, "Let me finish," I shrugged and let him finish his sentence, "And we saw how you act and fight and well," Zamasu began to blush and so did Black,

"We fell in love with you (Y/N)." They said simultaneously. My eyes widen as I took in their words.

"W-what?!?!"

"But I'm a Saiyan and mortal the very things you despise." My heart skipped a beat.

Black smirked,

"Plus since you're a Saiyan, you could become our mate too

"Plus since you're a Saiyan, you could become our mate too." I looked day him in disgust,

"Excuse me!?!"

Zamasu laughed, " Oh Black, we will get to that when it comes."

They both just laughed while I was feeling creeped out,

"Um excuse me."

"What is it (Y/N)?" Black asked me.

"Do you guys really like me or are you deceiving me?" I looked down rubbing my arms, "Because I was deceived all my life before I met Goku and Vegeta, they were the only ones that accepted me for me." A tear slid down my eye, I then felt a hand touch my cheek wiping the tear away.

"Fear not (Y/N) we are not deceiving you, we maybe the destroyers of your race but we would never deceive you, you mean so much to us, which is ironic because we hate your kind but we will learn to bear with it." Zamasu said as he smiled sweetly at me.

Black came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist snuggling me to his chest.

"We do love you (Y/N) honest." Then both Zamasu and Black kissed my cheek. I blushed more and smiled alittle,

' Maybe...this isn't so bad'

And done ^^ sorry this was late I hope you guys like it, it is kinda rushed I tried my best :)