Broly x Reader x Future Trunks

Hey guys sorry for not updating on this book, but I'm back with a Broly and Future Trunks story!!!!!! Broly from DBZ not Super, I like the original Broly because I've seen that movie twice and I loved it, I still haven't seen the DB Super Broly movie yet even though I have it on DVD just haven't gotten around to watch it, but I will when I have all of Dragon Ball Super on DVD I already have Parts 1-8 right now and Part 9 is coming out in October so whenever I have all of Super on DVD, I'm going to binge watch all of it up to the new Broly movie. Anyway to the story.

Edit: This is based off of the Broly Legendary Super Saiyan Movie. I also decided to edit this story a bit.

(Y/N)'s POV

We touched down on the New Planet Vegeta Paragus told us, he and the other remaining Saiyan survivors built to keep the saiyan race alive. When we walked out of the ship, I started to observe the surroundings, it looked really peaceful here, but something seemed off about it. My eyes turned until they stopped on a figure in front of us.

He was a muscular fellow, with jewelry around his neck, arms and head

He was a muscular fellow, with jewelry around his neck, arms and head. He had monotone look on his face, no expression, I started to blush as I looked him over. Mustering up my courage I walked up to him.

"Hello." He just stared down at me, I smiled and waved, "My name is (Y/N)."

"Broly." Was all he said.  I grinned more, at least he told me his name, he seems like the silent type. "It's nice to meet you Broly." I smiled more as I closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes I saw a tiny smile on his face, causing me to blush more.

"(Y/N), we are about to go into the castle." I heard a voice behind me, I turned and saw Trunks. I have to admit, I have a crush on the man from the future, I mean he was really nice and he was protective of me when the androids showed up. But we have to deal with Cell and now the Legendary Super Saiyan. I looked at Trunks, his long purple hair made me blush, I followed him to the castle.

"Somethings wrong here." He said as he stared at his father and Paragus.

"You feel it too?" I asked as I looked at him, he nodded and glared over at Paragus.

"Father you're not really believing this are you?" Trunks asked his father as he walked over to him. Paragus and Vegeta were discussing about finding the Legendary Super Saiyan.

"Don't get in my way brat, Broly let's go." Vegeta motion for Broly to follow him, all the while Broly has his eyes trained on me, I blushed and turned my attention to Trunks who looked at his father with a scowl on his face.

" Vegeta motion for Broly to follow him, all the while Broly has his eyes trained on me, I blushed and turned my attention to Trunks who looked at his father with a scowl on his face