Dead!Goku x Daughter!Reader : Tides of Time

Song: Tides of Time by Epica (Listen to the song while you read)

(Y/N)'s POV

'You were always there to hold my hand

When times were hard to understand

But now the tides of time have turned

They keep changing'

Dad.......I miss you so much.....why did you have to leave us all behind? I stared down at the the gravestone that held my father's name, 'Son Goku: Loving Father and Husband'.  Tears filled up my eyes just staring down at it, he died a few days ago from a fatal heart disease during the Cell Games.......Damn it.......how did it come to this?

'Seasons range, but you remain the same

A steady heart, a sun to rain

You'll be the light that's shining bright

High above me'

Dad.......you're were so strong.....why weren't you strong enough to beat this? I remember your cheery smile everytime I close my eyes. You always had that smile on your face.....even while facing death......how could you do that? Especially in the face of death? 

 'Autumn gold losing hold

We are leaves meant to fall

There's a meaning to all that fades'

You know dad.....mom is upset that you left us......even Vegeta shed a bit of a tear when you passed....heh.....surprising because he has that tough guy exterior going on......everyone misses you dad.........you mean a lot.......especially to me daddy. I smiled a little as I wiped a tear from my eyes. 

"Heh....you know dad....we could bring you back with the dragon balls......but you didn't want that....you told us not to wish you back to life.....while you were on your deathbed." Why would you tell us that dad? Do you not want to come back?

'Freezing winds were stayed by warming words

To touch your healing to the hurt

I'll treasure every lesson learned

To the embers'

I remember when I was kid everything you taught me and Gohan. How not to give up when everything was bleak, and to get stronger to conquer our life goals, to always help friends whenever they are need, and for you dad.......I will cherish every lesson you have told me.....cause you are my role model and I love you daddy.