Future Gohan x Reader

Requested by: Zombiegirl777( Hope you like it ^^)

(Y/N)'s POV

I ran through the destroyed streets getting away from Androids 17 and 18. I had to hide fast, because I can't outrun them forever.

' I need to hide, they will kill me before long.'

Too busy in thought, I don't realise I ran into a dead end in an alley way. I started to panic as I tried to find a way out.

"Well, well 18 looks like we have a caged human."

"Yea sure looks like it 17."

My blood ran cold as I heard the dreaded voices of Android 17 and 18.

I turned around an saw the notorious duo right in front of me.

"What do you want from me?!?" I shouted at them with fear in my eyes.

"Simple." 18 said,

"Too kill you." 17 finished.

As they were walking closer to me, a ki blast was blown between us pushing the Androids back.

"I don't think so 17 and 18!"

"Your reign of terror ends here!"

"G-gohan?"

He powers up to Super Saiyan and flies towards 17 and punches him, and kicks him sending 17 towards a pile a rubble.

18 appears behind Gohan ready to deliver a kick to his backside.

"Gohan behind you!" I shouted to Gohan. Who turned around just in time to block 18's attack and punch her straight into a building. With the Androids down for the time being, Gohan came towards me,

"Are you alright (Y/N)?"

I nodded and dusted my shoulders off,

"Yea, if you haven't came and saved me I would have been dead." I smiled brightly at him.

Gohan blushed and rubbed the back of his head,

"Well I'm glad you're safe now." I blushed as well, just before Gohan was about to say something he was thrown back through a building.