Children! Dragon Ball characters x Reader

Characters: Goku, Vegeta, Zamasu, Goku Black, Trunks, Broly, Turles, Tapion, Gohan, Hit, Jiren, and Bardock.

(Y/N)'s POV

It was a bright, shiny morning and I was still dreaming when I heard a cry coming from the other room. I opened my tired eyes and pushed myself out of bed and walked into the kid's room, where I found Goku on the floor crying.

"Awwww baby what's wrong?" I picked up little Goku and he sniffled,

"I fell from my bed while I was trying to get down and I scrapes my knee." I smiled softly at him.

"Don't worry I'll make it all better." I went into the bathroom to grab the first aid kit then came back into the room and put a bandaid on his knee. I then kissed it, smiling.

"There is that all better honey?"

He nods smiling, then hugs me. Then all the other kids woke up and looked at us.

"Good morning mommy!" They all said simultaneously. I smiled gleefully at them and said good morning back. They all got up from their beds and came over for a hug.

"Good morning my sweet little babies." I kissed all of their cheeks and hugged them all tightly.

We walked down the stairs into the kitchen where they all sat down at the table while I made them their breakfast.

As I was making their breakfast, Turles and Broly started to poke at Goku and Vegeta trying to pry them off of him. Trunks was talking to Tapion, while Goku Black and Zamasu were doing their own thing. Bardock and Gohan were trying to help Vegeta get Turles and Broly off of Goku, I smiled and shook my head,

'just another day in this household'

I got done fixing their breakfast and I layed it all out on the table, there was pancakes, hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, toast, waffles, bacon,and omelettes, because I have hungry kids in my house they eat alot.

When I sat the food down all the kids just attacked the food, stuffing their little mouths with the delicious food I made. I smiled and giggled at their behaviour.

"You guys are so adorable."

After they were full they went into the living room to play, while I had a pile of dishes to do. I sighed and started to get the plated from the table and set them in the sink getting ready to wash them. Then I felt a tug on my pant leg, and I looked down and saw Gohan looking at me with those adorable baby eyes.

 Then I felt a tug on my pant leg, and I looked down and saw Gohan looking at me with those adorable baby eyes

I smiled and picked him up in my arms.

"What is it Gohan?"

"Can I help you clean mommy?"

I kissed his cheek, "of course you can sweetheart." I set him on the counter and started the water. He handed me the plates while I washed them. After we got done cleaning the plates I picked up Gohan and kissed his forehead,

"Thank you so much sweetie, that was very helpful of you."

Gohan blushed and put his face on my shoulder being shy. I giggled and walked into the living room to find the kids watching Steven Universe. I set Gohan beside Goku, and then sat down on the floor feeling tired from cleaning the mess in the kitchen. I then felt weight on my legs and looked down finding Tapion sitting in my lap looking at the TV. I smiled and hugged him close to me, he snuggled close to me. I didn't notice all the jealous glares coming from the others, but then i saw Trunks climbing into my lap, then the others started to climb into my lap.

"Guys what are you all doing?"

They just looked at me with those big cute eyes of theirs.

"We wanted to snuggle with mommy." Goku said snuggling his head to my chest. The other nodded and I looked down and noticed someone missing.

"Where is Zamasu?"

My question was so answered when I felt a weight on my head, I smiled,

"What are you doing Zamasu?"

"I'm in your head." He layed down on my head looking down at the others. They all snuggled close to me and I giggled them all close using my other arm to hold Zamasu.

"You guys are the light in my life, I love you all so very much." I kissed all of their foreheads.

They all smiled up at me, "We love you too mommy!"

Hey guys here's another one sorry it took long but I didn't really have any time to update it but here it is hope you guys like it :) I tried to make it cute as possible.