Goku Black x Reader x Goku

Time for a love triangle ^^

(Y/N)'s POV

Today was calming and bright. I was at Bulma's house, relaxing outside on a lawn chair, Goku was training with Vegeta a few yards from me. When I looked over at their sparring I couldn't help but to daydream about Goku, he is such a sweetheart, with a passion to protect those around him. I guess that's what drew me to him, his personality and just him in general, I love him but he's married.........is it selfish of me to imagine that I was married to him? Don't get me wrong I like Chi-Chi, but sometimes I wish me and Goku were together. I didn't realize that Goku and Vegeta were done training and that they were right in front of me.

"Hey (Y/N), you there?" Goku asked as he waved his hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my thoughts as I looked at Goku, I smiled nervously and rubbed the back of my head.

"Oh, sorry Goku I didn't see you there hehe." I sat up on the lawn chair and looked at Goku, "Did you guys need soemthing?"

"Well me and Vegeta are done training and we are getting pretty hungry, so we were wondering if you could fix us up some lunch, please (Y/N)?" Goku asked as he placed his hands on mine, I blushed as I felt the contact, I smiled and giggled.

"How could I ever say no to you Goku?" I kissed his cheek and turned to go inside. Suddenly we felt the ground shake, looking above us we saw a dark purple portal open and out popped out........Goku? My eyes widened as I saw a Goku doppelganger appear above us, he had a wicked smile on his face and the gi he was wearing was darker than Goku's. He landed in front of us, surveying the area around him then his eyes landed on me, which made his smile grow.

"Well hello again (Y/N)." He stepped closer to me and placed his hand on my cheek, "You still look so beautiful." 

"U-um how do you know my name?"  He laughed as he brought me close to him.

"Well my dear-" Before he could finish his sentence Goku appeared in front of me and glared at the mystery Goku person

"Who are you and why do you like me?" Black just smirked at Goku, crossing his arms looking at Goku.

"My name is Goku Black, and well why I look like you is simple, I stole your future body."