Goku x Baby!Reader x Vegeta

Goku's POV

I stared down at the little bundle I held in my arms. The infant in my arms was sleeping soundly, not a care in the world. I smiled down and rubbed my finger on her cheek softly, a small sound escaping her mouth but she still slept. I cuddled her close to my chest kissing her cheek softly. As I was snuggling (Y/N) in my arms I heard the back door open, I turned to see Vegeta coming in looking sweaty, he must have just gotten done training.

"Hi Vegeta!" 

"Be quiet you idiot! (Y/N) is still sleeping!" Vegeta walked over to see (Y/N), who was still sleeping. I could a small smile appear on his face as he stared down at her. He placed his finger on her little hand, to which she opened up her palm and grabbed Vegeta's finger which from the look of Vegeta's face, melted his heart.

"Awwww!" I cooed as I snuggled (Y/N) closer to me causing her to wake up. 

"Now look what you did you clown!" Vegeta yelled as he took (Y/N) into his arms, trying to calm her down

"Now look what you did you clown!" Vegeta yelled as he took (Y/N) into his arms, trying to calm her down. He held her in his arms protectively as he glared at me.

"Hehe sorry Vegeta." I rubbed the back of my neck while nervously laughing. Vegeta just sighed and looked down at (Y/N), who stopped crying and was staring back at him. She made a little noise as she reached her hands out towards Vegeta. He smiled and brought his finger towards her, which she grabbed and snuggled it cooing. 

"She's so adorable isn't she Vegeta?" He just nodded. Ever since we got (Y/N) our lives have been content and calm, except the occasional quarrel from me and Vegeta but other than that we enjoyed having little (Y/N) with us, our precious daughter. 

"Kakarot."

"Yes Vegeta?"

"Come and train with me."

"But (Y/N)-"

"We will keep an eye on her while we train, we can take her baby crib out there with us." I nodded as I grabbed her crib and brought it with me to the backyard. I set it down as Vegeta set (Y/N) in there along with her toys and bottle. We kissed her on the top of her head before we walked a safe distance to train.

"Hey Vegeta I was thinking."

"What is it Kakarot?"