Tapion x Dead!Reader

Yes another Tapion story I can't it T-T ......He needs love too ^^ any ways enjoy. Also this story is based off the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, where your character has the personality of Mipha and Tapion is Link ^^ So in this story you have healing abilities and you care so much about Tapion. Anyway I hope you enjoy another Tapion love story ^^ (well....sad one)

Tapion's POV

' ......why (Y/N)?......'

'Why did it have to be you?'

It was a clear night at the abandoned factory building I was staying at since I've arrived here on Earth

It was a clear night at the abandoned factory building I was staying at since I've arrived here on Earth. I came to Earth in my music box, which was destroyed by Hoi who revived me and released me from my box. Now Hirudegarn has a chance to escape me.....and I can't let that happen ....not again.....not after what happened to her...( Y/N).

I pulled out a picture from my pocket and just stared at it with a torn look. The picture was of me and (Y/N) smiling towards the camera. One of her arms was wrapped around my waist with the other one holding a (f/w) and my arms were wrapping around her holding her close looking at the camera with a small smile and a blush on both my cheeks. I smiled as I gazed at the picture of both of us.......' I miss you so much (Y/N)....why did you do it?' A tear slipped out of my eyes as I heard a noice across from me.

I put the picture back in my pocket and drew out my sword getting up into a fighting position waiting for the intruder to show themselves. The figure came closer into he light and I saw it was the kid who always came here, I sighed and put my sword away and sat on the ground again getting out the picture of me and (Y/N) out.

"Hey Tapion, I brought you some sandwiches, I made them myself." He smiled and set them down on a barrel and came closer to me.

"Who is that Tapion?" He asked pointing to the picture. I didn't answer but continued to stare at it.

"Was she someone you knew?"

I sighed and finally answered his question,

"Yes, I knew her very well."

"What's her name?"

"(Y/N)."
He came closer and got a good look at the picture having a small smile on his face.

"She's pretty."

I smiled alittle and chuckled,

"Yea, I always thought she was." Trunks looks at me and sits beside me.

"Did something happen to her?"

I gasped and my hand clenched into a fist as I growled.

"Y-yes....something terrible happened to her."

"What happened to her?"

"She was killed.....by Hirudegarn." Tears began to show in my eyes.

Trunks eyes widen and he looked down,