Tapion x Pregnant!Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

I looked down at the test in my hands with wide eyes. My heart stopped as I set it down on the bathroom sink, sitting on the floor with my back against the wall and my legs to my chest.

' I'm pregnant....with Tapion's child.'

' What would Tapion think or say?' My mind started thinking negative thoughts about the situation but I breathed in and out to calm down. Tapion maybe silent but he's not mean like that. I was so lost in thought that the sound of someone knocking on the door snapped me out of it.

"(Y/N) are you ok?" It was Tapion. I slowly got up and opened the door putting on a small smile to mask my nervousness.

"I'm fine Tapion." He nodded wrapping his arms around me kissing my head,

" You were in the bathroom for a while, I was wondering if you were ok." I smiled softly at his worry but then my thoughts wondered to the little life I'm holding inside of me, ' I don't want him to worry but I have to tell him soon.', I snapped out of my thoughts and kissed his cheek.

"I'm fine Tapion, is there anything you wanted me for?"

He smiled softly taking my hand in his and holding it tightly.

"I wanted to tell you I'm going to train with Trunks and Vegeta, and I was wondering if that was alright with you if I could."

I giggled, "Oh Tapion, you can train, I don't mind that you do, if you want to get stronger go for it baby." I hugged him tight, he hugged back tighter and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you (Y/N), I love you so much." I blushed and patted his chest,

"U can go Tapion, but when u get back I need to tell you something really important." He nodded and kisses my hand,

"I will my princess." He then walks to the door and out closing the door. I smiled after him and put my hand over my stomach, ' you're father is a real gentleman, I can't wait for you to meet him.' I smiled and went into the kitchen to fix me something to drink. I settled on water, after I drank my water I started to feel a little sluggish, so I went upstairs to mine and Tapion's shared bedroom and laid down on the bed. My eye lids started to flutter shut, I couldn't stay awake so I succumbed to sleep.

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulders and calling my name.

"(Y/N) wake up." I fluttered my eyes open and saw the silhouette of a man in my room, I rubbed my eyes and the man turned out to be Tapion with a worried look on his face.

"I was calling your name for a while (Y/N), I thought you were dead." I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes as Tapion sat beside me and wrapped an arm around me.

"You ok?" I nodded and leaned my head in his shoulder,

"I was just tired, so I took a nap."

"That was more then a nap (Y/N), you slept all through the day it's night time now." I looked out the window and noticed the moon in the sky, and it was dark outside. My eyes widen,

"R-really?" He nods and kisses my head and brings me closer.

"Yes, is this what you wanted to tell me?" I shook my head and I put my hands in his,

"What I wanted to tell you was-" I couldn't finish my sentence because I felt a wave of nausea, and I got off the bed and ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Tapion came in behind me and pulled my (H/L) (H/C) hair in his hands, and rubbed my back. I finished throwing up and flushed the toilet going to the sink to brush my teeth, need to get the taste of vomit our of my mouth. Tapion's arms were wrapped around my waist.

"(Y/N) what's going on?" I sighed and turned around in his arms putting my hands on his chest gulping.

"Have you ever wanted a family Tapion?" He stared at me, almost lost in thought.

"Well, ever since I met you, I wanted to start one with you." I blushed bright and smiled alittle.

"Well Tapion," I looked up at him, staring him in the eyes, "I'm pregnant, your child." His eyes widen as he looked at me.

"Are you serious?" He asked holding me tight to him. I nodded and looked down. He hugged me tight.

"That's great (Y/N)!" I looked back up at him to find him smiling at me,

" I'm going to be a father, I'm so happy (Y/N). " He kissed me straight on my lips with passion, I closed my eyes and kissed him back. We pulled away and he kneeled down to my stomach and placed his hands on my sides and places his forehead on my stomach,

"I can't wait for you to come into the world little one, I'll protect you and your mother with my life." I had tears in my eyes as Tapion said that, he kissed my stomach then he stood up and places his hand on my cheeks bringing me closer.

"Thank you (Y/N), my life is the best because you are in it and now we are having another member joining us soon, I love you so much."

"I love you too Tapion!" Then we leaned in towards each other and passionately kissed each other.

Yes, another Tapion one ^^ I can't help myself I mean just look at him, and his smile. He's cute and deserves love . I hope you guys like it