SSJ4 Vegito x Baby!Female!Reader Part 3

Requested by: YuGiOhfan1999

So sorry this was 2 months late :(

SSJ4 Vegito's POV

Today was a clear and sunny day, the wind was blowing a calm breeze. I smiled as I held (Y/N) close to me, going outside to my normal training area to train, again. When I got to my normal training ground, I sat (Y/N) down under a tree in her baby carrier basket, where she will be at a safe distance and where I can still see her. As I was training, I felt a strong ki energy heading this way, it seemed......familiar to me. All of a sudden, I felt a ki blast hitting me square in the chest, which caused me to be pushed back. I glared up and saw the Legendary Super Saiyan, Broly. His devious smirk was apparent on his face as landed on the ground.

"What are you doing here Broly?" I asked as I got into a fighting stance. He just chuckled and was about to answer until we both heard crying coming from behind me, I froze. It was (Y/N).....Broly could use her as an advantage against me. Broly looked over to where the source of the noise was and his smirk grew. 

"Well who is this?" He asked as he started to walk towards (Y/N). 

"NOO!!" I screamed as I punched Broly's face, but the hit didn't seem to faze him at all. He just shrugged it off and punched my gut caused me to fall on the ground in pain. I couldn't let him get (Y/N)......but he's strong.......stronger than before.

I saw him pick up (Y/N) as she was still crying her little heart out. He stroked her cheek softly, I growled as he touched my little girl. He held her tightly to him and turned his body towards me.

"I'll fight you later, but for now I have a hostage with me." He laughed and flew off. Tears started to appear in my eyes as I saw Broly take (Y/N) away from me, then anger started to consume me as I slowly stood back up on my feet, ignoring the pain in my gut. I screamed loud, my i energy spiking high drastically, I cursed Broly and vowed to kill him.

Broly's POV

I flew away away from Vegito, with a baby in my arms. I smirked as I stared down at the child. She finally stopped crying, she was asleep now. I focused on her energy and it seemed.....off in a way. As I was flying to New Planet Vegeta I saw Goku Black flying towards us. He stopped and looked at the little baby in my arms.

"What is that?" He asked as he tapped (Y/N) on the nose causing her to open her eyes. 

"She is a baby, Vegito's baby that is." Black smirked and chuckled, then he studied her more.

"You feel that too don't you Broly?" We both looked down at (Y/N) as she was reaching out towards Black's hand. We knew what this power was and who it was coming from. 

"We need to get back to New Planet Vegeta, we need to see about this." Black said as he pointed to (Y/N). I nodded and we flew towards the planet Vegeta.

Vegito's POV

I searched everywhere for Broly on Earth, but he was nowhere to be seen, not even in abandoned caves on the sides of the mountains. I started to get really worried for (Y/N), who knows what Broly could do to her. Just thinking about that big buff green saiyan made my jaw tighten, if he so much as hurt (Y/N), I'm going to shred him to pieces. No one and I mean no ones harms my little girl. After searching on Earth, I started to speculate that he may have gone on another planet, as much as I hate to travel but it's to save someone precious to me so I'll do anything.