Tapion x Reader x Zamasu

This takes place in Xenoverse.

(Y/N)'s POV

It was such a nice day in Conton City,

I was flying high above the city enjoying the wind against my face, smiling and giggling

I was flying high above the city enjoying the wind against my face, smiling and giggling. I was taking a day off from fighting and Patrol work, I've been working the whole week, and the Supreme Kai of Time told me that since I've been working my butt off with correcting history she said I need some time off and I quickly agreed without hesitation. So that's why today I'm flying around the city just to relax and think about my life.

I landed down in the Shopping Center and sat down beside the hologram of the Hero of Conton City in the center of the Shopping area. I was looking down at the water surrounding it and I looked at me reflection leaning down and letting my fingers through the water smiling contently to myself. Suddenly I saw another face appear in the water beside me and I smiled knowing who it was.

"Hello Tapion." I looked up at him and smiled brightly at him.

He smiled back, " Hello (Y/N), I happened to be walking around here and I saw you sitting her looking into the water, I was wondering why."

"Well I'm on my day off from working." I told him matter of factly. He nodded understanding and he sat beside me a little to close if I may add.

"Well I'm glad that you are taking a break, you've been overworking yourself with saving history and everything, I just want to make sure you're alright." He blushed while saying that. I blushed as well and I looked to the other side,

"Yea ik..."

I then got up and turned to face Tapion,

"Would you like to go on a walk with me?" I asked politely. Tapion blushed then nodded with a smile on his face and he got up and we began walking to the Business District of Conton City side by side.

As we walked up the stairs that led to the Business District I saw the Orange Star High School,

"Hey let's stop by there my instructors there in front of the fountain." Tapion nodded and we began to walk towards the school. When we got to the school I smiled as I saw my teacher standing there with his arms behind his back with a blank expression on his face.

"ZAMASU!!!"

I ran towards him and as I got in front of him I thought I saw a faint smile grace his face.

"Hello Master Zamasu!" I bowed in front of him to show him respect,( Since he's a god 😍😍)

"Hello (Y/N), how are you today?"

"I'm great Zamasu, I have the day off today so I'm just wondering around the city with Tapion." I gestured to the red mohawk hero who walked up towards us stopping beside me.

Zamasu looked at Tapion.

"I've never seen him around before." Zamasu said.

"Well he's busy all the time Zamasu, he's a hero after all, right Tapion?" I asked as I looked at the Hero. He just nodded not leaving his eyes from Zamasu. I felt a bit nervous because they were just staring at each other like.....they were enemies. I nervously laughed,

"W-well I'm going to go change my outfit for a minute and I'll be back OK? Stay right here." And with that I flew off.

Tapion's POV

I kept glaring at (Y/N)'s teacher, Zamasu,

And he glared at me as well,

"I don't like you Mr.Tapion." Zamasu said simply, I looked at him intently,

"Same here Zamasu."

"I know your intentions with (Y/N) and let me say I don't like it Mr.Hero." His first clenched at his side.

"She is mine, you hear me?" He walked up close to my face.

"She's not yours, you mohawk copying goblin." I said with venom in my words. Zamasu looked taken about and his hand was surrounded by a purple ki blade,

"I'll make you regret saying that you disrespectful mortal." He was about to strike me, and I was about to get out my sword, but a voice stopped us.

"Hey guys I'm back!" (Y/N) shouted with a smile gracing her face, she landed between us.

"Do you guys like my outfit?"

(I used my Xenoverse character as a model to show the outfit: Zangya's upper clothes, Fortune-teller Baba's lower clothes, and The Latest Fashion for the feet

(I used my Xenoverse character as a model to show the outfit: Zangya's upper clothes, Fortune-teller Baba's lower clothes, and The Latest Fashion for the feet.)

(Y/N)'s POV

I smirked as I saw them blush.

"Y-you look beautiful (Y/N)." I heard Tapion said.

"She looks more than beautiful," Zamasu said glaring at Tapion, "she looks like a goddess."

"Thank you guys." I hugged them both tightly, I didn't notice that they were glaring at each other behind my head.

And I'm ending it here.  I say this deserves a part 2 what do you guys think?? Hope you guys like it ^^