Turles x Dead!Reader: Gone Away

Song: Gone Away by Five Finger Death Punch

Turles' POV

'Maybe in another life
I could find you there
Pulled away before your time
I can't deal, it's so unfair'

I stared up at the sky here on Earth. My plan for the Tree of the Might has failed because of Kakarot and his friends and worse of all......I lost someone very precious to me during this whole ordeal.....(Y/N).  I never it saw it coming........she just suddenly appeared in front of me, a flash of light then....she was gone.

'And it feels
And it feels like
Heaven's so far away
And it feels
Yeah, it feels like
The world has grown cold
Now that you've gone away'

I could feel tears stream down my eyes, I never cried before in my life being a proud saiyan warrior but....now I just let the waterworks spill out all because of her....... being with her she made me feel things I was never familiar with,  everyday being in her presence, my heart would skip a beat and a blush would form on my face, I would always pass this off as me being sick. I sighed as I cast my eyes down on her tombstone.

'Leaving flowers on your grave
Show that I still care
Black roses and Hail Mary's
I can't bring back what's taken from me'

Staring at her tombstones makes it feel so unreal that she's gone....but  it's real. Kneeling down, I set her favorite flowers down on her grave, (F/F). They were always her favorite, she would pick them and make crowns with them, that's what I loved about her. Her smile lit up my whole world, her laugh always brightened my mood, her personality always drew me closer to her.

 Her smile lit up my whole world, her laugh always brightened my mood, her personality always drew me closer to her

'I reach to the sky
And call out your name
Oh please let me trade
I would'

"(Y/N)," I placed my hand on her tombstone, " I wish it were me instead of you my dear......I deserve to die not you, you're the best thing to ever happen in my life and now that you have gone away....... I don't know what to do anymore. I clenched my fists and threw my head back screaming her name.

"(Y/N)!!!!"