Chapter 1 : Remisnicing

"I hope one day we'll be succesful and happy and we'll still be like this.", he said.

"Like what?", Jisoo asked, eyes sparkling.

"You know, like this. Close like this.", he said as he looked at her and smiled.

"I hope so too.", Jisoo smiled back.

Jisoo was then snapped out of her thoughts with her phone ringing. She groaned and reached out for her phone by the bathtub.

"Hello?", Jisoo said over the phone.

"Hey, what are you up to? I'm bored.", Jackson, Jisoo's bestfriend said over the like.

"I'm just chilling, why Jackson?", Jisoo asked knowingly.

"Let's go out, I'm so bored also I need your approval on some new stuff that just came in.", Jackson said.

"I guessed it.", Jisoo said, "But you'll have to pick me up, I'm too lazy to drive.", Jisoo said.

"Deal, see you in 30.", Jackson said.

"Okay, later.", Jisoo said as she hung up and put her phone down. She leaned back again in the bathtub and let out a sigh of relief, she opened her eyes and scanned her modern and fancy bathroom.

Jisoo was definitely well aware that she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, ever since she was born, she was always chauffeured in nice cars and she was raised in a mansion. And her parents fulfilled every one of her wishes, all she had to do was ask. But of course Jisoo never took advantage of that, despite having such a lifestyle, Jisoo grew up into a sweet and generous girl. She was kind to everyone regardless of who they are—maids, drivers—she treated everyone the same.

Jisoo's mind went back to the memory she was recalling earlier, she scoffed to herself and shrugged it off after realising that she has to get ready.

She got out of the bathtub and dried herself and put together a flowy white skirt and an off the shoulder's black top.

She put her hair up in a messy bun and a red lip to complete her whole look, and by the time she was ready, Jackson had already arrived too.

-

Jennie looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, and she lifted up her skirt and looked at the bruise that was on her thigh through the reflection, she sighed and almost choked up on her own tears.

She combed her hair back with her fingers and tried to pull herself together. Being one of the best models in Korea, she knew she had to come out strong and she couldn't afford to be this vulnerable. Jennie took a few deep breaths and pulled down her skirt and adjusted herself. Suddenly there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Yes?", Jennie called out.

"The photographer's ready for you.", the staff said.

"Okay, I'll be right out.", Jennie said.

And she went out to continue with her shoot like any professional would.

-

"Ugh, Jackson you don't understand, I don't want to take over my dad's company, I don't want to be cooped up in the office all day, I want to be out and meet clients, but then again, I don't really know what I want.", Jisoo babbled to Jackson while they were having dinner.

"I know that, but you're his only daughter of course he wants you to take over his company.", Jackson reminded her.

"I can still make it work while holding a different position. Just not as CEO.", Jisoo sighed.

"Well, I believe you'll be great no matter what position you hold.", Jackson said nonchalantly.

"Thanks Jackson.", Jisoo frowned, "Also what is it you wanted to show me?", Jisoo asked as she sipped on her drink.

"Oh, right, well I got new clothing items in for both men and women for the new line, and what do you think?", Jackson asked, as he passed Jisoo his phone to show her pictures.

"Oh God, Jackson these are so nice.", Jisoo said in awe, Jisoo looked up at him and gave him a small smile, "I'm so proud of you, you're a succesful actor with his own brand, those are amazing achievements at 26.", Jisoo said proudly.

"Stop, I'm blushing.", Jackson joked and Jisoo rolled her eyes jokingly. Suddenly the sound of fans screaming caught their attention.

"And again I realise I'm bestfriends with a famous actor.", Jisoo said and Jackson chuckled.

"I'm gonna go greet them.", Jackson said as he got up and Jisoo nodded at him as she continued to eat.

-

Jinyoung was busy with paperwork one afternoon. He has been having a lot on his shoulders ever since his dad entrusted him with the company.

Jinyoung, like Jisoo, was also born with a silver spoon in his mouth, but he never took advantage of that and always worked hard to get what he wanted, he had started from the bottom to get to where he is now, not that his parents had asked him to, he was the one who had wanted it to be that way.

He sighed and raked his hair back, suddenly, someone knocked on his office door and he asked them to come in.

"Surprise.", Jennie said cheekily, through the door.

"Oh hey.", Jinyoung smiled, "What are you doing here?", he asked.

"Well, I know you've been stressed out and having loads of work so I decided to bring you lunch.", Jennie said holding up a paperbag.

"You shouldn't have..", Jinyoung said, touched that by his bestfriend's action.

"Jinyoung its no biggie, also when are you going to get a new secretary? You need someone to help you manage.", Jennie said as she took the seat opposite him.

"Well, we're still finding, I hope I get one soon.", Jinyoung said as he looked through the paperbag of food Jennie had bought, "Where's Junghoon? Not in town?", Jinyoung asked Jennie nonchalantly.

Jennie swallowed, and nodded, "Yeah, he'll be home later.", she said with a tight smile.

Jennie reached out to get a fry and the sleeves of her top accidentally fell back, exposing the bruise on her arm. Jinyoung saw the bruise but Jennie quickly covered it by pulling her sleeve back down.

"What was that?", Jinyoung asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Huh?", Jennie said nonchalantly.

"I saw the bruise Jennie, what's wrong?", Jinyoung asked.

"Oh, that bruise, well..we were on set, I fell and hit one of the equipment, but I'm fine.", Jennie smiled.

Jennie felt guilty that she had to lie to her bestfriend. But she couldn't bring herself to tell anyone, she couldn't tell anyone especially Jinyoung that her so called boyfriend was abusing her.

END OF CHAPTER