Chapter 14 : Never Happened

Songs you can listen to for this chapter :

1) Two by Got7
2) Stay by Blackpink

"Jinyoung...,", she said slightly breathless, the both of them weren't sober but they weren't exactly drunk either, and they were both very much aware that this shouldn't be happening and Jinyoung looked at her, eyes gleaming, and that made Jisoo think damn it, but how can something so wrong feel so right? And with that Jisoo kissed him this time, not giving any two shits, and he did the same, they both knew what the consequences were but they didn't care, all that mattered now was that they needed each other.

Before they realised, they were already in Jinyoung's room, and their clothes went flying, and Jinyoung was finally hovering over her on the bed, kissing down her jaw and neck, and Jisoo's focus was only on Jinyoung and like her, his mind was only on her, all Jisoo could hear was Jinyoung's soft whispers against her ear.

Jisoo missed this, she missed Jinyoung, his touch, his whispers that always sent chills down her spine.

They were in the moment, and they preferred to stay that way.

It was never like Jinyoung to do things without thinking, he was always careful, but seeing Jisoo right in front of him made him lose all his senses.

As the night deepens and the roads outside get quieter, the night carried on with their breathless whispers and strangled moans.

Stargazing had always been something Jisoo liked to do, and she remembers how brightly the stars shone on certain nights but hell the stars Jinyoung were letting her see tonight were even brighter.

-

Jisoo woke up the next morning, feeling exhausted and kind of sore, and she rolled over and she saw Jinyoung sleeping beside her, and that's when the events of last night hit her.

"Shit.", she cussed quickly sitting up straight, clutching on to the blanket, the only thing covering her at that time, "Jinyoung!! wake up!!", she said as she shook him from his sleep, Jinyoung was a light sleeper so her shook woke him up in an instance.

And his mind found it's way back to last night and he cussed under his breath.

"Fuck.", he said immediately sitting up straight as well.

"Jinyoung..last night-"

"Never happened. This never happened.", he said, cutting her off. And somehow Jisoo was hurt by that.

"Alright.", she said quietly.

"Get out, we have to check out in an hour.", he said coldly, swallowing, he couldn't even look at her and she immediately put on her clothes, grabbed her purse and went out of Jinyoung's room immediately.

Jinyoung raked his hair back in frustration, angry at himself for the mess he has gotten himself into.

Jisoo on the other hand was angry and hurt, we're both so fucking stupid, I'm so stupid. This shouldn't have happened. She thought.

"Damn it.", she said to herself almost crying, she combed her hair back in frustration, she was angry at herself for letting this happen and she was upset that Jinyoung told her that whatever amazing thing they had last night never happened.