Chapter 10 : Homesick

Songs you can listen to for this chapter :

1) Sick by Got7
2) Fine by Taeyeon

Jisoo was at work one day, organising Jinyoung's schedule, she was busy organising it until she stopped halfway, she glanced down at her bracelet on her wrist and her mind found it's way back to when Jinyoung took her wrist to put it back on, and how gently he took it.

She held her wrist and let out a small sigh, snapping out of her thoughts and getting back to work, suddenly
Jinyoung walked out of his officeroom and went over to Jisoo's desk.

"Yes?", Jisoo said.

"I have a meeting right in an hour?", Jinyoung said.

"Yes.", Jisoo said, looking up at him.

"I need you to come with me.", Jinyoung said and Jisoo was surprised.

He needs me. Jisoo thought.

"O-okay.", Jisoo said, at this point she didn't care, all she cared was the fact that he needed her.

-

"Are you sure this is where they agreed to meet up?", Jinyoung asked, they were at some fancy restaurant for the lunch meeting, the people they were supposed to meet up with was over 30 minutes later.

"Yes, I'm sure.", Jisoo said, she sighed as they waited again, suddenly Jisoo's phone rang and she picked it up immediately.

"Hello, yes, this is her. Oh, I see, it's alright, thank you.", Jisoo said as she hung up and she looked at Jinyoung, "That was Mr Kim's secretary, he's not able to make it.", Jisoo said.

"You've got to be kidding me.", Jinyoung scoffed, he glanced down at his watch and it was already lunchtime.

"Well, since the meeting is cancelled and it's already lunchtime, I'll probably go.", Jisoo said awkwardly as she got up.

"Sit down.", Jinyoung said without even looking at her.

"Huh?", Jisoo asked, lost.

"Sit down and just have lunch with me, since we're already here.", Jinyoung said looking up at her. Jisoo was a bit taken aback, but she still sat back down.

They had lunch quietly and Jisoo wasn't really eating, she was mostly picking on her food. Jinyoung glanced up at her and was about to say something until his phone rang.

"Hey Jen.", he said over then phone with a smile, "Yeah, I'm actually having lunch right now. Oh, okay, at our usual place. Okay Jen, see you in 5.", Jinyoung said as he hung up.

Jinyoung looked up and Jisoo was still zoning out, Jinyoung snapped his fingers in front of Jisoo, bringing her back to reality.

"Oh, yes?", Jisoo said, blinking a few times, "Sorry, I was-"

"Zoning out. Yeah, I know, stop doing that.", Jinyoung said cutting her off, "By the way, if Mr Kim ever wants another meeting, tell his secretary to arrange it instead of you, this is the second time he has stood us up and I don't want to deal with this again.", Jinyoung said, and he sounded fed up.

"Noted.", Jisoo said, jotting it down in her notebook, Jisoo hated the fact she could only talk to Jinyoung about work, she hated it. They used to talk about everything and anything, as long as they had each other.

"Hello!!", a voice said suddenly, it was Jennie's and Jennie's eyes landed on Jisoo who was sitting opposite Jinyoung.

"Oh hey.", Jinyoung smiled, and Jisoo's heart ached seeing him smile like that, she missed that smile, that goddamn smile.