Chapter 17 : Questions

After their kiss at the rooftop that night, Jinyoung drove home relieved, his heart was full. Jinyoung smiled at the thought of their kiss earlier, and his mind went back to when he and Jisoo had their first kiss.

Jinyoung was walking Jisoo back home from the park one night, they had hung out at that park, talking about anything and everything.

Jinyoung checked his phone, and it was almost 9PM. He looked up at Jisoo who was beside him, she was talking about her dreams the night before, he smiled as he look at her talk, she was such a bubbly girl, and she was cheerful and genuine, and Jinyoung loved those things about her.

Jisoo then turned to him, and she stopped in her tracks once she noticed Jinyoung grinning to himself.

"What?", Jisoo asked.

"What do you mean what?", Jinyoung asked back.

"Why are you smiling to yourself like that?", Jisoo asked, with a small smile.

"Oh..", Jinyoung chuckled, "Well..", Jinyoung trailed as they started walking again, "I was just thinking about this girl, she makes me super happy.", Jinyoung said with a playful smirk and he glanced up at Jisoo, who looked a bit sour at what he just said.

"You're thinking about another girl while walking me home?", Jisoo raised an eyebrow, stopping in her tracks.

"Yeah.", Jinyoung said, he loved messing around with Jisoo, "What's wrong with that?", Jinyoung asked innocently.

"Nothing's wrong.", Jisoo shrugged, continuing to walk again, "Just don't bother walking me home then next time.", she mumbled under her breath, but it was loud enough for Jinyoung to hear, Jinyoung chuckled at that, and pulled her wrist, automatically spinning her around.

"You're so slow.", he laughed, and Jisoo scowled at him, "You're that girl, silly.", he smiled and Jisoo was caught off guard when he said that.

"I make you happy?", Jisoo asked, shyly.

"I shouldn't say, but I think you know that.", Jinyoung said with a small smile and Jisoo let out a small laugh.

"You make me happy too.", she said softly, and he smiled, they continued walking until they reached Jisoo's gate two minutes later.

"And we're here.", Jisoo said, looking up at Jinyoung with a smile, "Thank you Jinyoung.", she said as she tiptoed and kissed Jinyoung's cheek.

"Your welcome.", he said after she pulled away and Jisoo was about to open her gate until Jinyoung pulled her back.

"Yes?", Jisoo asked, and she looked like an angel in person under the moonlight, Jinyoung thought she looked gorgeous.

"Actually, I...", Jinyoung trailed, and then he slowly leaned in, not able to continue his sentence, and Jisoo realised what he was doing, and she closed her eyes, and then she finally felt his lips on hers, and it was like electricity.

Jisoo was a bit tense at first but Jinyoung's gentle touch by her neck eased her and Jisoo kissed back, and Jinyoung smiled into the kiss, it was short and sweet, and they pulled away moments later, catching their breaths a bit and Jisoo pursed her lips together not being able to hold in her smile, and Jinyoung laughed a little at her reaction.

"Goodnight Jisoo.", Jinyoung said, carefully walking backwards, hands in his pockets, so he'd still face her.

"Goodnight Jinyoung.", she smiled as she waved a bit, walking backwards towards her gate too.