Chapter 22 : You Make Me Love You

"They didn't consult the agency before posting these?", Jackson asked, surprised, after photos of him and Jennie got released by dispatch, both of them were called in for a meeting.

"I can't believe it.", Jennie sighed, but deep down, Jackson and her didn't really mind about getting exposed, they just wish they could've came out themselves.

"Are you guys alright with this? Be honest.", Jackson's manager said firmly, "Because in all honesty, you guys don't seem that affected.", his manager pointed out, "And Jackson you didn't even tell me you were seeing her. So the CEO would like to have a word with you later.", his manager said, narrowing her eyes at Jackson.

And Jennie and Jackson glanced at each other.

"I mean, I'm alright, my agency knows we've been seeing each other. Right unnie?", Jennie said looking at her manager, and her manager nodded, "I'm just bummed because I wish I could've came out myself.", Jennie shrugged.

"Me too.", Jackson frowned, "And noona, I'm sorry I didn't let you know, it's not like I didn't want to, I forgot...", Jackson said sheepishly, and his manager smiled, knowing how whipped Jackson must have been to the point he forgot to let her know, she has been managing Jackson from the start, she basically watched him bloom into this succesful person he is today.

"Okay, considering that you both don't have a dating ban, and you both are doing well in your careers, then we—on Jackson's behalf will release a statement. As for Jennie?", Jackson's manager asked turning to Jennie's manager.

"We'll do our part too.", she smiled.

"Then it's all settled, you're both free to go but Jackson, you still have to see Mr Kwan, for some explaining.", his manager reminded and he nodded.

Jackson walked Jennie to her car, and Jennie hugged him out of the blue, making Jackson stumble a bit but he hugged her back of course afterwards.

"Thank you for coming into my life.", Jennie said, still hugging him.

"Thanks for letting me in.", Jackson smiled swaying the both of them a bit. And Jennie pulled away, smiling.

"I have to go, goodluck talking to your boss my dearest boyfriend.", Jennie beamed and Jackson chuckled.

"Stay safe Jennie Kim. I'll call you later.", he smiled and Jennie smiled back as she got into her car, driving off.

An hour later, it was all over social media that Jennie and Jackson were confirmed.

Jennie Kim and Jackson Wang's agencies confirms that both of their artists have been seeing each other!

Korea's new hottest couple ! Hottest Actor Jackson Wang and Top Model Jennie Kim reportedly dating !

Korea's Top Model IS moving on after all !

Jennie was at a shoot, she was in the makeup room, getting her makeup done.

As she was getting her makeup done, Jennie decided to post a picture of her and Jackson on her instagram, happy that they could finally stop hiding behind the curtains.

Jennie had posted a mirror selfie of her and Jackson that was taken just a few days ago at Jackson's place. Jennie was smiling widely in the picture as Jackson was fixing his hair in the mirror as his other arm was wrapped around Jennie.