Special Chapter : Endless Happily Ever After

Hi! Here's a special chapter for this book!!! As promised! SURPISEEEEEEE i also published it in my jinji one shot book, You, me and the universe. You can find it in my works!! I HOPE U ENJOY THANK UUUUU ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ~yours truly, A

Songs you can listen to while reading this ;

1) I Loved You by Day6 (Piano cover)

"I'm home.", Jinyoung called out as he entered his house, Jinyoung was puzzled when he got no response. He then walked into the living room to find an adorable sight.

Jinyoung chuckled when he saw his wife sound asleep with their baby of six months on the couch, Jinyoung then scanned the place and saw the baby toys scattered along with Jisoo's phone, computer and paperwork on the baby mat in the living room.

He figured that Jisoo must have tried to put their little girl to sleep while finishing some work, and seeing Jisoo still in the same clothes she left the house in this morning, clarified it for Jinyoung.

Jinyoung then took off his jacket and tie, and started cleaning the living room. Jisoo was then wokened up at the sound of her husband putting away the baby toys. She opened her eyes, and she felt relieved somehow when she saw Jinyoung.

Even after almost two years of being married, seeing Jinyoung had always made her feel something special and she had hoped that never changes.
Everyone told her that the honeymoon phase will come to an end in the marriage but ever since Jinyoung made her officially his, everyday felt like a honeymoon, and for that Jisoo was beyond grateful, the love she and Jinyoung had is like no other.

"Jinyoung?", Jisoo called quietly, Jinyoung turned to Jisoo at the sound of her calling his name softly.

"Hi sleepyhead.", Jinyoung smiled, Jisoo then realised that her baby–Jinhae– was still on her, and she slowly sat up, not wanting to wake the little one.

"Shhh..", she hushed as she slowly sat up, Jinyoung smiled at the sight, and slowly plopped down beside her on the couch, planting a kiss on her temple and also the baby.

"You must've been really exhausted today. Sorry I came home a little late, I had some paperwork to finish.", Jinyoung said, apologetically, "Sorry daddy came home a little late baby.", Jinyoung baby-talked Jinhae who was asleep as he gently carresed her cheek lighly with his finger, he then pecked her cheek again and Jisoo smiled at that. She has always loved how Jinyoung was when he was with Jinhae. So loving and gentle.

"It's okay..I missed you today by the way.", Jisoo sighed as she leaned her head on Jinyoung's shoulder.

"Really? Me too.", Jinyoung mumbled wrapping his arm around her, and the other caressing the baby's head softly.

Jinyoung and Jisoo were both succesful in their careers, Jinyoung was the CEO of Park's Empire and Jisoo was the CEO of Kim's Group. They had gotten married almost two years ago. And now here they were, happily married and still as loving as ever with their six months old baby girl.

"Have you eaten dinner?", Jisoo looked up, and Jinyoung shook his head, Jisoo then glanced back at the kitchen, "Do you mind waiting for awhile while I cook? I had intended to cook earlier, but I couldn't leave Jinhae alone.", Jisoo frowned.

Jinyoung noticed how stressed out she seemed, and the dark circles under her eyes made it clear. Jinyoung was very much aware that Jisoo was clearly under a lot of pressure and stress although to him what Jisoo was doing was more than enough and perfect right now–as a new mother, a wife and a CEO of one of the biggest corporate companies in Korea. But everytime Jinyoung tried to assure her and ask if Jisoo was okay and if she wanted to talk to lessen her burden, she would always brush him off, and Jinyoung knew that she was just trying to put on a good front.