Chapter 33 : Take Me To You

Songs to listen to for this chapter {ON REPEAT!!} :

1) I Miss You by Soyou
2) Take Me To You by Got7
3) Can't Go by Ben

5 months later...

Jisoo sighed as she leaned back into her seat, she was at work one afternoon and was stressing out over some paperwork. Jisoo had taken over Kim's Group for almost 5 months now. She couldn't believe that she actually did it, but she did. And truth be told Jisoo actually loved her job. With the great results she had brought in, only made her love her job even more.

5 months had passed too since she broke up with Jinyoung, and Jisoo would be lying if she said she doesn't think about him anymore. She still loved him, with all her heart. And he was on her mind almost everyday.

Jisoo then brought her palms to her cheeks, sighing.

"I wonder what you're up to. Because I miss you so much.", she sighed. Before she could let herself zone out, she heard a knock on her door, "Come in.", Jisoo said, focusing back on her work. It was her secretary.

"Miss Kim, you have a meeting later with Mr Lee in an hour at Floral Hotel.", she had smiled and Jisoo nodded with a tight smile.

"Thank you Soyou. I'll be there.", Jisoo said.

Suddenly her phone rang, and it was Jackson.

"Hello!!", Jisoo said over the phone.

"Hi CEO of Kim's Group.", Jackson smirked over the phone, eversince Jisoo had taken over, he had been teasing Jisoo non stop, Jisoo groaned at that and he chuckled, "Anyway, are you free for lunch?", Jackson asked.

"Yes! Why? Do you want to go for lunch?", Jisoo asked, as she flipped a page in the file in front of her.

"Yeah, Jennie has a photoshoot, and I desperately do not want to eat alone.", Jackson said, pleadingly and Jisoo laughed.

"Okay, I'll see you later for lunch.", Jisoo smiled.

It was finally lunch time and Jisoo had just finished her meeting, she then walked into the restaurant and saw Jackson already waiting for her.

"Sorry for being a bit late, I had a meeting.", Jisoo said as she took the seat opposite him.

"It's okay, you're a busy woman now.", Jackson teased and Jisoo rolled her eyes playfully.

"Have you ordered?", Jisoo asked as she combed her hair back.

"Yeah.", Jackson nodded, "So how are things going at work?", Jackson asked.

"I'm fine, Jackson. You worry too much.", Jisoo laughed.

"Well, it's because I care. And besides I just don't want you to be stressed out, so it's all going good?", Jackson asked.

"Yes. There's just this client I'm dealing with, but overall it's great, I actually like doing it.", Jisoo said.

"That's good!!", Jackson smiled, "I'm so proud of you Chu, you have no idea.", Jackson said warmly, and Jisoo smiled.

"Thanks to you, you were always there to pick me up when I was down.", Jisoo smiled.

"My baby sister really is growing, seriously, I literally watched you grow.", Jackson said jokingly.