Chapter 29 : We'll Be Okay

"What the hell are you doing here?", Jisoo spat.

Joonki scoffed at that and looked at Jisoo with an evil smirk.

"Is this what you're doing now Jisoo? Being Jinyoung's mistress?", Joonki said, in a provoking manner.

"What did you just say?", Jisoo scoffed in disbelief.

"You heard me.", Joonki smirked and that was when he felt a sharp tight pain on his cheek, Jisoo had slapped him and now she was heavy breathing due to all the anger she felt inside.

"How dare you..", Joonki scoffed as he bit the inside of his cheek, trying to swallow the pain.

"Go home.", Jisoo said, heavy breathing and Joonki just stood there infront of her, "Go the fuck home!!!!!", Jisoo screamed at him as she pushed him harshly, and Joonki stumbled backwards and he scoffed at Jisoo.

"You'll regret this Jisoo.", he had warned before leaving with a now a red cheek due to being slapped.

After he had left, Jisoo took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down and Jisoo combed her hair back, closing her eyes, the mails forgotten by now.

Jisoo knew that that information would go to her parents, only to disappoint them even more. What parents wouldn't be disappointed? Their daughter falling in love with their rival's son.

"Damn it, what did I ever do wrong?", Jisoo sighed, as if to the universe.

-

Jennie was finally in China and at her hotel that morning, ready to surprise Jackson. She looked into the mirror and smiled satisfyingly as she adjusted her hair.

"Here goes..", she sighed in relief, smiling to herself in the mirror.

Jackson on the other hand was at his condo, bored. He had no schedule for the weekend, and he had planned to go visit Jennie but his manager said no and that bummed Jackson more than anything. He was listening to songs, lying down, looking up at the ceiling. Jackson then checked his phone and figured that there were no texts from Jennie.

"Where are you?", he sighed as he lied back down. Suddenly, his doorbell rang and he groaned as he got up to open it.

Jackson opened the door and his heart skipped a thousand beats when he found Jennie in front of his door with a a huge smile.

"Surprise!!", Jennie exclaimed and Jackson immediately pulled her into a hug, spinning her around.

"I missed you, oh god I really missed you.", he mumbled, inhaling Jennie's sweet scent.

"Stop Jackson, I miss you even more.", Jennie said hugging him tightly.

Afterwards, Jackson got ready, and he had decided to bring Jennie around the city for a date. They walked around the city hand in hand, laughing and having a great time.

A few hours later, it had went around on social medias that Jennie was in China to go visit Jackson. Jackson had even decided to post a photo of him and her on his instagram account, it was a photo of him and Jennie laughing over dinner.

An angel came all the way from Seoul to surprise me today. thank u @jennierubyjane.

Jennie on the other hand had posted a photo of her and Jackson hugging, and she was smiling widely with her eyes shut, arms around Jackson and he was doing the same.