Chapter 20 : Fight For Us

Fuck. Jisoo thought.

Jisoo immediately let go of Jinyoung's hand once she saw Joonki standing right in front of them and Jinyoung was dumbfounded.

"What's the matter Jisoo?", Jinyoung asked, concerned after seeing Jisoo turning pale and then he scruinitised Joonki up and down, "Who is this Jisoo?", Jinyoung asked.

"Good question.", Joonki said sarcastically, "I'm her future husband.", Joonki smirked and Jinyoung's heart dropped at that.

"Jisoo, is he telling the truth?", Jinyoung asked.

"No!! He's not!!", Jisoo denied, "Obviously no.", Jisoo denied again.

"Jisoo, what are you trying to do? Its been discussed, you're really going to lie to him like that?", Joonki said, pretending he cares and Jisoo shot daggers at him while Jinyoung glowered at her.

"Discussed?", Jinyoung asked and the tone in his voice made her blood run cold.

"Jinyoung, listen, yes my parents have been discussing but I swear I-", Jisoo was then cut off with Jinyoung's scoffing and he walked away moments later leaving her behind. Jisoo quickly went after him, and Joonki smirked in satisfaction, he was planning on blackmailing Jisoo with what he knows just so she'll do what he wants.

Jisoo had chased after Jinyoung until the parking lot.

"Jinyoung, please listen to me.", Jisoo pleaded.

"Enough Jisoo, enough!!", he spat, fed up.

"Listen to me, I-"

"You lied to me, you fucking lied.", Jinyoung said in rage.

"No, I didn't!!! Jinyoung I don't even want to be with him!!!", Jisoo bit back, "Yes they were discussing but I never agreed to it, not once Jinyoung, not once.", Jisoo said, heavy breathing.

"That still doesn't change the fact that you were going to be someone's wife.", Jinyoung spat, "You made me look like a whole idiot.", Jinyoung said angrily. He felt betrayed and hurt all over again by the same girl, "And you never even said anything Jisoo, not one word.", Jinyoung said.

"Jinyoung, it was just discussed, I never agreed!!", Jisoo shot, "and that wasn't my intention.", Jisoo explained, "It wasn't, please trust me Jinyoung.", Jisoo said, voice cracking but Jinyoung was letting his anger and ego overtake him.

"I don't want to trust you, I don't.", Jinyoung spat, "You were going to be married to someone else Jisoo, do you know how fucking stupid I feel right now?", Jinyoung said with a humorless chuckle.

"I'm sorry okay, but believe me I-"

"Maybe we should stop all of this.", Jinyoung said suddenly, looking up at Jisoo, swallowing.

"Is that a way of saying you're tired of me?", Jisoo said, shocked.

"I'm not tired of you, I'm tired of fighting for us.", Jinyoung said, "I'm exhausted of fighting for us.", Jinyoung said, and Jisoo's heart broke, "Has it ever occured to you that maybe all of this isn't worth fighting for? With everything that's been getting in our way..have you ever thought of that?", Jinyoung said without thinking.

"So you think I'm not worth fighting for? We're not worth fighting for?", Jisoo said as she felt a big lump forming in her throat, "How could you, how could you Jinyoung.", Jisoo said in disbelief.

Jinyoung wanted to take those words back, he knew he didn't mean it, he knew that wasn't what he meant but it was already too late, he had already said it.

"Look...Wait..That's not what I meant..", Jinyoung sighed as he raked his hair back.

"Except the fact that it is exactly what you meant.", Jisoo spat, "I should've known that you stopped fighting for me the moment we got seperated. I should've known.", Jisoo said, scoffing.