Chapter 31 : Sacrifices

Songs you can listen to ESPECIALLY for this chapter! ( make sure it's on repeat! ) :

1) A Little Braver by New Empire

"Mum?", Jinyoung said, heart skipping a beat.

Jisoo gulped at what was going on, at this point she couldn't feel her legs anymore.

"Y-you didn't tell me you were coming.", Jinyoung said.

"I don't think I have to let you know.", his mother responded, and she sounded disappointed, she then glanced at Jisoo, and Jisoo swallowed, "Jinyoung, we need to talk. Alone.", his mother said firmly, and Jinyoung nodded slightly, as he led his mum towards his study, leaving Jisoo alone and anxious at the front door.

Jisoo combed her back and sighed, worried about what's to come for her and Jinyoung.

Jisoo then decided to just stay in the kitchen, and just wait. She didn't know what to do anyway.

Later after that, Jisoo heard the front door open, it was Jennie.

"Jisoo? Jinyoung?", Jennie called out and she found a worried Jisoo in the kitchen, "Where's Jinyoung? You alright?", Jennie asked, concerned.

"Aunt Jiyeon is here.", Jisoo said suddenly, looking up at Jennie.

"W-what?", Jennie said, eyes widening, "Did she see you? Is Jinyoung with her right now?", Jennie attacked.

"Yes, she was surprised, and they're in Jinyoung's study talking about God knows what. I think I'm getting Jinyoung in trouble.", Jisoo said, sighing, and Jennie immediately sat beside her calming her down, but she stayed quiet, not knowing what to say.

"Breathe.", Jennie said, it was all she could say.

Not long after, Jinyoung and his mother finally got out of his study, and the both of them looked serious.

"Aunt Jiyeon.", Jennie greeted, bowing a bit.

"Hi Jennie.", she said with a tight smile, "I would stay, but I have to go.", Jinyoung's mother said firmly, and Jinyoung nodded.

His mother turned around and made her way out but then she stopped in her tracks, and turned around, her eyes landed on Jisoo, and Jisoo inhaled at that.

"Jisoo.", his mother said firmly, looking at her, and Jisoo bowed to her a bit, swallowing, and with that Jiyeon turned around and made her way out of Jinyoung's house.

After she had left, Jinyoung and Jisoo were at a loss of words with each other, and Jennie sensed it.

"How about we go out after breakfast?", Jennie suggested, and Jisoo nodded with a tight smile.

"Sure.", Jinyoung said and they had breakfast quietly.

After breakfast, Jisoo decided to call Jackson and she had went to make the call in the toilet, not wanting anyone to hear.

"Hey Chu!!", Jackson said, "Got your text, are you alright?", Jackson asked, concerned.

"Hey, yeah I'm fine. I just miss you.", Jisoo said with a tight smile.