Chapter 28 : You Taste Like Forever

After their reconciliation at the rooftop that night, the both of them had spent an hour more at the rooftop, talking to each other about anything and everything. Jisoo has never felt more at home after 7 years. Jinyoung on the other hand was glad he finally had his baby back, she was finally home.

Later after that, the both of them were finally back at Jinyoung's place, their hearts full.

They walked into Jinyoung's house and the both of them felt this unusual tension between them, Jisoo swallowed at that.

"Jisoo?", Jinyoung called, his tone, different.

"Yes?", Jisoo said looking up at him, and she saw how dark his eyes were, they were full of love and lust. And that itself made chills run down her spine.

And Jinyoung walked towards her, leaning in, and kissing her. Jisoo kissed him back of course, parting her lips to give him more access. Her hands on his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

Their kiss was yearning and needy and naturally, his hand found home within her brown hair. And his other hand ran down her back as their lips moved together against each other's, and Jisoo's felt chills run down her spine.

They pulled away breathless, and Jinyoung looked at her, catching his breath.

"Just take me. Take me, Jinyoung.", Jisoo said softly, and Jinyoung wasn't a man that needed to be told twice, and that was when he took Jisoo into his arms, bridal style, hightailing it to his bedroom. Jinyoung placed her down and kissed her again, pushing her gently towards the bed.

Once they were finally on the bed, Jinyoung hovered over her, kissing down her jaw and to her neck, leaving a couple hickeys here and there and he smirked against Jisoo's skin when she let out a moan at his actions. And with every kiss he gave her, he told her how much he missed her.

And the moment Jinyoung started unbuttoning his dress shirt, Jisoo knew that they were going to be in for a long magical night.

It was magical alright, Jinyoung had let Jisoo see stars that night, even brighter than the ones she had seen during their night in Busan.

Jinyoung rolled over the next morning, he opened his eyes and saw Jisoo sound asleep right beside him. Jinyoung smiled a bit at the sight, to him she looked like an angel, sound asleep in his blue dress shirt, her messy hair falling perfectly, and she was glowing. She seemed tired too, but even in that state—she looked gorgeous.

Jinyoung then removed the strands of hair from her face. And that was when it hit Jinyoung how crazy it was the fact that some people just taste like forever.

Jisoo's eyes then fluttered open, smiling sleepily at Jinyoung.

"Tired?", Jinyoung asked softly, and Jisoo let out a small sleepy laugh.

"A little. But it was worth it.", Jisoo said as she stretched. Jisoo then sat up, Jinyoung following after her, "What time is it?", Jisoo said, Jinyoung glanced at the clock near his sidetable.

"8.00am.", Jinyoung said and Jisoo gasped.

"Aren't we late? You have a meeting at 10 Jinyoung!!", Jisoo exclaimed, getting up from the bed, and Jinyoung chuckled, getting up from the bed as well.