Chapter 7 : You're My Secretary

For this chapter, you can listen the following song :

1) Eye Contact by Kim Ez

Jisoo checked her watch and saw that it was 5:07pm, work was already supposed to finish, but she had to stayback and for once she was happy that she'll have to be stuck with Jinyoung.

She went into Jinyoung's office like how he had asked and put her bag and notebook down by the coffee table that was there.

"What can I do?", Jisoo asked, looking at Jinyoung, Jinyoung glanced up at her, and he nodded his head towards a few files by his desk.

"I need you to go through these with me, and we need to check everything, like the dates and stuff.", Jinyoung said, and Jisoo nodded, still standing, "I hope that's enough to hold you back until 9pm.", Jinyoung said.

"It is.", Jisoo said quietly.

Jisoo took the seat opposite him, and she did her work like he had asked her to, Jisoo was doing her work calmly, and perfectly while Jinyoung was a bit distracted, he couldn't stop staring at Jisoo, but Jisoo was oblivious towards this.

God I missed you. He thought as he stared at her, he quickly shrugged of the thought and looked away trying to continue his work.

Jinyoung looked up at the clock in his officeroom and saw that it was almost 7 he didn't realise that they got through almost 2 hours doing their work together without saying much to each other and his eyes landed on Jisoo, for what seem like the 100th time tonight.

"Jisoo.", he blurt out suddenly and Jisoo looked up at him.

"Yes?", she asked.

"Good job today, you completed all your tasks.", Jinyoung said quietly looking up at her, trying to look serious.

His compliment caught Jisoo off guard. She was shocked, that was the first nice thing Jinyoung had said to her.

"T-thank you.", Jisoo said stuttered and then she smiled, eyes sparkling, it was the same smile Jisoo had given him the first time they met and Jinyoung swallowed at that, immediately looking away.

And it hit Jinyoung that that was the smile that used to make his day.

-

Jisoo was helping Jackson out one weekend, he was scouting models for his new line. Jisoo looked out of Jackson's office and gasped.

"Jackson theres at least 14 of them out there, how are you going to pick just one?", Jisoo said in awe.

"That's why we have casting silly.", Jackson laughed, looking through their resumes and one of the models caught his eye.

"Jichu, isn't this Kim Jennie? She went to our school right?", Jackson asked as he showed Jisoo Jennie's resume.

"Who's the silly one now, Jackson she's a top model now, she's Jinyoung's bestfriend.", Jisoo pointed out.

"Oh right, no wonder.", Jackson said, "She's even much more prettier now.", Jackson said in awe.

"She really is.", Jisoo said, "I've met her a few times and she's beyond gorgeous.", Jisoo said.

"And you never told me? Is she seeing anyone?", Jackson attacked and Jisoo narrowed her eyes at him.

"Very funny.", Jisoo said with sarcasm, "She's Jung Junghoon's girlfriend.", Jisoo said.