Chapter 13 : Needy

Songs you can listen to for this chapter :

1) Imagination By Shawn Mendes
2) Didn't know me by Heize
3) Say It Now by We The Kings

Jisoo was getting ready, she put on a pair of jeans and a tank top, and she put her hair up in a messy bun, she glanced up at the clock and it was 5:47AM. 

Their Busan trip was today, and Jisoo was waiting for Jinyoung to pick her up, she was glad that it was early in the morning, and her parents were still asleep, so she could avoid any questions that might cause her to get caught.

Suddenly Jisoo got a text from Jinyoung, telling her that he was already here, she pushed her bag outside as she grabbed her purse and hoodie along the way.

She got into the car and she saw Jinyoung dressed like normal, this was the first time in 2 months that Jisoo had seen him in something other than a suit. The car ride was quiet, they didn't know what to say to each other.
Jinyoung on the other hand was mentally punching himself, he didn't know why he had insisted to pick her up in the first place.

Not long after, they were already at the airport, the both of them had managed to go through a whole car ride without really speaking to each other.

They got their bags and checked in, Jisoo glanced down at her watch and saw that they still had two more hours before they board their flight. Jisoo was hungry, and she wanted to have breakfast, she was about to make her way until she got reminded of Jinyoung, she wondered if she should ask him to have breakfast with her.

"Jisoo.", Jinyoung called nonchalantly, Jisoo immediately looked up at him, "Let's go for breakfast while we wait.", Jinyoung said as he made his way to the nearby cafe, leaving Jisoo behind, Jisoo sighed afterwards, following after Jinyoung.

They had breakfast peacefully, and some people were even staring, and Jisoo didn't even know why they were staring, it's not like Jinyoung and her were celebrities.

And Jisoo didn't know why she was so uncomfortable, she was used to this, she shouldn't feel bothered at all but as of right now, she wanted the earth to swallow her whole.

Jinyoung noticed how much Jisoo was shuffling in her seat, and Jinyoung knew that she was uncomfortable about something.

"What's wrong?", Jinyoung asked, rather coldly, gazing at her.

"Huh? N-nothing's wrong.", Jisoo stumbled and Jinyoung scoffed.

"You're shuffling in your seat and you keep combing your hair back, so I'm asking again, what's wrong?", Jinyoung said firmly, and his eyes were only on her.

It surprised Jisoo when Jinyoung remembered all those about her. But still she didn't want to answer him, and Jinyoung scanned the place, that's when he noticed some people were staring at Jisoo.

"Let's get out of here.", Jinyoung said as he got up, leaving the place and Jisoo followed after him.

"Shouldn't you be used to that? You're friends with Jackson Wang.", Jinyoung said suddenly after they had left the place.

"I know and I am used to that but only when it's with Jackson.", Jisoo said without even looking at Jinyoung, and Jinyoung let out a humorless chuckle as he glanced at her.

Always Yours | GOT7 PARK JINYOUNG | BLACKPINK KIM JISOO | JINJIOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara