Chapter 15 : The One For You

Songs you can listen to for this chapter :

1) We Loved by bol4
2) Beautiful by Bazzi
3) Would Be Better by Heize

"Jennie, I'd like you to meet Jackson Wang, you'll be doing the shoot with him.", director Kang smiled. Jennie smiled at the director, she had worked with this director quite a handful of times before, so she was close to him.

"Actually we've met before.", Jackson said with a tight smile, and Jennie nodded at that.

"Oh! Right, I forgot, she was the model for your new line.", director Kang said, "So since you both have worked together before, then I guess shooting this commercial together wouldn't be so hard.", director Kang laughed, and Jennie and Jackson laughed along with him.

Jennie was aware that she was working with some actor but she didn't realise that it'd be Jackson Wang, Jennie thought it would be Park Seojun or Choi Taejoon, any famous actors at the moment except Jackson.

"Shall we get you both ready?", director Kang asked rhetorically and with that they got ready. The shoot went on fine although Jennie forgot her part a few times due to being nervous around Jackson.

"Cut!", the director said and Jennie pursed her lips together knowing it was because of her again, "Jennie, are you feeling alright?", the director asked, and Jennie nodded.

"Yeah..I just..", Jennie trailed, "Need a drink.", she said as she took a deep breath. They took a two minute break, and Jennie looked up at Jackson with a tight smile.

"Jennie just relax, you're doing great.", Jackson said gently, and that eased her, and the shoot went on fine after that, Jennie got more comfortable and less nervous.

Not long after, the shoot finally came to an end.

"Okay everyone great job!", the assistant director said, and Jennie couldn't wait to go home and relax, "See you soon!!", she said.

Jennie thanked everyone on set and was about to make her way out, until Jackson called her name, she turned around to face him.

"Do you want to grab dinner?", Jackson asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Jackson..", Jennie trailed, giving him a sad smile.

"No, as friends, not a date. I promise.", Jackson smiled, and Jennie started having second thoughts at hearing that, and she glanced up at him, chewing on her bottom lip.

Maybe. Jennie thought.

"Well?", Jackson asked, hopeful.

-

Jennie and Jackson ended up at a simple restaurant, having dinner together.

"Thanks for saying yes.", Jackson said after they had ordered and Jennie smiled.

"Well, friends can go grab dinner together right.", Jennie smiled, and Jackson chuckled.

"You know..since we'll be working with each other for at least a week, maybe we should get to know each other.", Jackson said with a shrug.

"Right.", Jennie smiled. It was a bit awkward at first but as they started talking more, Jennie started to get more comfortable.