Chapter 30 : I Won't Let You Go

Jisoo and Jinyoung were at the office one afternoon, working of course. Jisoo was busy in the store room, looking for some old files Jinyoung had asked her to look for.

She hummed as she looked for the files, suddenly, Jisoo came across a black file. Curious, Jisoo took it, and she gasped lightly when she went through the papers of the file. It was the documents of the merge between Kim's Group and Park's Empire.

As Jisoo was looking, Jinyoung knocked on the door, startling Jisoo a bit.

"Have you found it?", Jinyoung asked.

"No..", Jisoo shook her head, "Still looking.", Jisoo said, and Jinyoung walked towards her.

"What's that?", Jinyoung asked, referring to the file in her hand.

"I don't think it matters anymore. But it's the documents when Kim's group and Park's Empire merged.", Jisoo said, reaching up the shelf to put it back where it belongs.

"Wait.", Jinyoung said, stopping her, and she looked at Jinyoung, "Can you give me that?", Jinyoung asked and Jisoo handed it to him, confused.

"Why?", Jisoo said and Jinyoung looked up at her.

"I just want to look through it.", Jinyoung said, leaving the room. And Jisoo was confused at her boyfriend's actions but still she shrugged it off and went back to work.

Jinyoung on the other hand, went through the file, although he didn't have a particular reason why he wanted to go through it. As he went through it, Jinyoung realised that something was off in the documents, he tilted his head, thinking.

Suddenly, Jisoo knocked on his door and opened it, Jinyoung looked up at her and Jisoo smiled at him, making her way towards his desk.

"Here are the files you wanted baby.", Jisoo said cheerfully putting down the files on his desk.

"We're at work.", Jinyoung said raising an eyebrow, and Jisoo smiled sheepishly.

"Mr Park.", she corrected herself, and Jinyoung chuckled.

"Did you go through that?", Jisoo asked suddenly, pointing to the file Jinyoung had just went through.

"Nope, you're right, it doesn't matter anymore.", Jinyoung said nonchalantly.

"Alright. Also should we go for lunch?", Jisoo smiled.

"Right.", Jinyoung said, getting up and they left for lunch.

Jinyoung was waiting in his car, while Jisoo took her time in the ladies, besides Jinyoung and her didn't want rumors of them to go around the office so they had always went out at different times.

As Jisoo was busy in the toilet, she had heard a couple of girls gossiping outside.

"Do you really think Mr Park is dating his secretary?", a girl with a slightly high pitched voice said.

"I don't know, but it sure looks like it..especially after what has been going around..", the other girl replied, "People saw them holding hands after work..and some even saw them outside, having lunch together and stuff.", the other girl replied.

"Ahh whatever..", the other replied with a sigh, "She's still lucky..imagine being Mr Park's girlfriend..who wouldn't want that? He's handsome, and young..and also financially stable.", the other girl said and dreamily Jisoo held in her laugh.