Chapter 8 : Will The Universe Ever Fight For Us Again?

Songs you can listen to while reading this chapter :

1) To My Youth by Bolbalgan Sachungi
2) Evening Sky by Ailee

"Are you going to explain these?", Junghoon said suddenly holding up his phone, Jennie looked up at him and saw what he was talking about, it was photos of Jinyoung and her hanging out from a few days ago, and she knew she was done for.

"I can explain.", Jennie said, "We have nothing with each other, Junghoon he's my bestfriend.", Jennie explained.

"I told you not to go out with him, didn't I?", he yelled, and Jennie flinched, "Answer me!", he screamed, he was raged and it scared her, he dragged her by her sleeve and slammed her against the wall, beating her up and she ended up sobbing and screaming asking him to stop.

Jinyoung was making his way to Jennie's apartment with some of Jennie's favourite snacks, some heating pads and some medicine too, just in case.

The ringing of the doorbell caused Junghoon to stop, he looked down at Jennie who was a sobbing mess and glanced up at the door.

He opened it and saw Jinyoung.

"What the hell do you want?", Junghoon spat.

"Bro, relax, I just wanted to see Jennie.", Jinyoung said, confused at why Junghoon was acting so harsh, "Is she here?", Jinyoung asked.

"What the fuck do you want from her?", Junghoon spat.

"What do you mean? She said she wasn't feeling well, and I thought you weren't around to get her what she needs so I figured I'll help her get it instead.", Jinyoung explained, he was slowly getting angry and right there and then he knew something wasn't right, and he knew his instinct was right, "Where is she Junghoon?", Jinyoung asked, blood slowly boiling.

"None of your business, go home Jinyoung.", Junghoon spat, Jinyoung scoffed at that, he knew something wasn't right. Jinyoung shoved Junghoon away and walked into the apartment and he was shocked to see Jennie at a corner, shaking and sobbing, and he saw the bruises on her thighs and legs, she was wearing shorts that day.

And then it clicked, all the long sleeved shirts in the middle of summer, the sweaters, all of those in the middle of summer, Jinyoung finally figured it out. He dropped the things he was carrying and turned to Junghoon, angry and raged.

"You piece of shit.", Jinyoung said angrily through gritted teeth, Jinyoung immediately went after Junghoon, throwing fists left and right, not giving Junghoon the chance to even defend himself.

And Jennie sat at the corner, in tears watching Junghoon get beaten up.

Jinyoung grabbed Junghoon by his collar roughly, "Stay the hell away from Jennie, if I find out that you lay a finger on her again, I'll make sure Jung Holdings hit rockbottom and you will die in my own hands.", Jinyoung threatened as he let go of Junghoon's collar, he kicked Junghoon in the gut one last time and went over towards Jennie grabbing her hand getting her out of there.

They were already in the car, and Jinyoung's mind was a mess, he was angry, angry at himself, angry at Jennie for not telling him, he was just angry.

Jennie on the other hand was still a sobbing mess, while Jinyoung was still pissed and angry.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING JEN?! WHY?!", Jinyoung said angrily, eyes never leaving the road.