Chapter 21 : I'll Fix Us

Jisoo was in her room reading one night, suddenly she was startled by something getting thrown at her window. She glanced at the clock and it was almost 11pm.

Curious, she went to check her window and she broke out into a huge smile when she saw that it was Jinyoung.

"What are you doing Jinyoung?", Jisoo laughed a little.

"I just dropped by to apologise.", Jinyoung said, looking up at Jisoo guiltily.

"For?", Jisoo raised an eyebrow.

"For cancelling our lunchdate at the very last minute..I'm sorry I really was pretty tied up.", Jinyoung said with a frown.

"Jinyoung..I'm fine. It's alright.", Jisoo smiled. "Also you came all the way here, threw rocks at my window to say that?", Jisoo said with a small laugh.

"Well..I felt bad.", Jinyoung said, rubbing the back of his neck, a little flustered.

"There's no need to feel bad.", Jisoo shook her head with a small smile.

"Really?", Jinyoung asked and Jisoo nodded, "Thank you.", Jinyoung smiled, "I think I should get going, goodnight Jisoo.", Jinyoung smiled as he walked backwards, and Jisoo smiled at that.

"Goodnight Park Jinyoung.", Jisoo smiled as she closed her windows, "Maybe boys in books do exist in real life, and you're one of them Jinyoung.", Jisoo said quietly to herself with a small smile.

Jisoo then snapped herself out of her thoughts, she sighed at the memory. She ran her fingers through her hair, wondering what went wrong between her and Jinyoung. But she couldn't figure anything out because being with Jinyoung had felt so right that she never thought they could go wrong, never.

Suddenly, Jisoo's phone rang, and Jisoo picked it up without even checking the caller ID.

"Jisoo..", Joonki said from the other line, and Jisoo could tell that he had that stupid smirk on his face, she sighed a little.

"Yes?", Jisoo said, rather coldly.

"Jisoo, please baby, what's with that tone?", Joonki said, "If you don't want me t-"

"I'm sorry, what is it?", Jisoo asked, much more lively this time.

"That's it.", Joonki smirked and Jisoo cringed, she hated the fact that he had something against her, it was killing her, "Get ready, I'm taking you out.", Joonki said and Jisoo knew she couldn't say no.

"Okay.", she said as she hung up, she was so angry and annoyed at everything going on. Jisoo went over to her window and opened it, and she sighed, seven years ago, everytime she opened this particular window, her baby would be outside, but not anymore.

"I think you've punished me enough..", Jisoo said out loud to no one in particular, "Please can I just please get the love of my life back?", Jisoo said as if she was talking to the universe, "Fight for us again!!! Please!!!", Jisoo said, heavy breathing, "I can't take this anymore.", Jisoo sighed. Knowing that this was pointless, Jisoo closed the windows, and got ready.

Jisoo ended up in a simple black dress, she didn't even bother putting on makeup, to her there was no need to put in so much effort for someone she doesn't want to be with.